Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 12:31 AM
Default Population of your Neighborhoods
I regular take a census style head count on random occasion in all 4 of my Sims Series Games.

Today we're going to focus on TS4

In my most active world... my simself lives on a plot with her parents, Alice Cooper, Mike Myers and Dana Carvey, which because of the latter 3 residents, has been affectionately dubbed as The Wayne's World 1 House.

Subtotal: 6

In the immediate area are the Matsuno sextuplets, the Suzuzaki septuplets, The MythBusters, three high ranking members of the Planetary Society, 5 magical girls and 5 rebel pilots

So, 6+7+2+3+5+5 = 28

6+28=34. Out of the 34 citizens, only 7 are female.

In terms of pets:
Currently 2 cats, one male and one female are registered at the magical girl house.

I will eventually get around to adding more females. Real life is getting in the way of me playing God.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 7:03 AM
You mean entire game population?

Well before C&D, I used to keep my population just under 300 by cleaning out my other households list from time to time, but after C&D, I have well over 400 sims, and I can no longer keep up...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
You mean entire game population?

Well before C&D, I used to keep my population just under 300 by cleaning out my other households list from time to time, but after C&D, I have well over 400 sims, and I can no longer keep up...

It can be entire or your most actively played neighborhood.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 1:45 AM
According to my game stats, I have 22/80 sims. I didn't even know there was a limit to played sims.
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 2:39 AM
You can have unlimited played sims or at least as many you can cram in the houses, but loading times would be horrendous. obviously yours is set to the lowest setting of 80, mine is about 121/150, I find 150 a good balance between slow vs fast machines as I my play my game on the go and all sorts of machines.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 1:34 PM
I keep a monthly census, too! Here's an example from December 2017 >>

January 2018 I had 74 active sims(I play on rotation) in 18 households, 34 female / 40 male. The largest age group was adults with 21 sims. The most popular neighbourhoods were Brindleton Bay(22 sims) and Willow Creek(21 sims).

forever craving chef salad | Sa0Ra on TS4 gallery | Sims & Sensibility
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 4:10 AM
I wish there was a Played a Random Family button, as I have issues trying to decide which family to play first.
Scholar
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 5:55 AM
I have ... 130ish sims out of 300 in my main neighborhood. Those are ALL sims I play. Some more so than others... yeah