Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2015 at 4:51 PM
Default Super blurry texture!
I wonder what happened.
I use TSRW to edit a coat as accessory, but I don't know why it turned out like this. Althought my texture is large (2048x2048)
Can anyone have the way to solve this problem. It's driving me crazy!!!!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love makes time pass Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Time makes love pass Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th May 2015 at 4:33 PM
Anyone???

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love makes time pass Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Time makes love pass Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 12:49 AM
That's a nice looking coat I hope you can get it to work even though it's been over a month.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 12:37 PM
Do you still need help? And if you don't, and got your coat to work, can you explain what you did? Thanks!

It's a beautiful coat. I'd love it if you offered it for download.

One more thing. I wonder if your texture size is too large or if your coat wasn't mapped correctly? I had an end table I was working on that had an overlay that appeared stretched. Couldn't understand why. Then, after a couple of days, it hit me. Duh! The top of my end table was square, but I had mapped it in a rectangular shape (using UV Mapper Pro). It was a stupid mistake with a simple solution, but it made me crazy for two days.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 6:07 PM
Hi! @mirabellarose
This issue is likely to happen for two reasons

- Your sim is wearing way too many Accessories themselves
- Your multiplier is a 2048x2048 texture while the specualr and other textures are likely to be 1024x1024. (this one is likely to happen to clothing though).

But Accessories will always be a bit Low quality. I'm not sure why though. Even though your sim is only wearing one accessory. I guess it's one of the main reasons why people uses HQ mods.

I'm not sure if there will be any replies from marisa220690 because this thread is about a year old. But I've seen this post in the TSRW forums as well, maybe you can contact her from there?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
Hi! @mirabellarose
This issue is likely to happen for two reasons

- Your sim is wearing way too many Accessories themselves
- Your multiplier is a 2048x2048 texture while the specular and other textures are likely to be 1024x1024. (this one is likely to happen to clothing though).

But Accessories will always be a bit Low quality. I'm not sure why, though. Even though your sim is only wearing one accessory. I guess it's one of the main reasons why people uses HQ mods.

I'm not sure if there will be any replies from marisa220690 because this thread is about a year old. But I've seen this post in the TSRW forums as well, maybe you can contact her from there?

Yeah, I didn't think the OP would see this but thought I'd chime in anyway. What can I say? I'm weird that way. I'm glad I did, though, because your answer taught me something new. And that, my friend, is an awesome thing for me!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#7 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 8:04 PM
Ahh i'm glad it helped you! Accessories can be a pain in the butt, but they're awesome in their own way ^-^