Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#251 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coward67
I know a michael who fits that description perfectly... are you in New Zealand by any chance?

I'm in America. Maybe they're long-lost twins
(Is he in 8th grade?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#252 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 9:54 AM
I have a crush on my boyfran ;D
And also Hugh Jackman!
Test Subject
#253 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 3:42 AM
a boy...
in my school.
his name is Stefan.
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 3:52 AM
I have a very big crush on my amazing boyfriend Chris :D
Test Subject
#255 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EmpressRosencroft
I have a crush with a man named Marko. He's singer and bass guitarist in a famous rock band here. We were together 2 times. We don't see each other often because we live in different towns,and he also travels a lot around with his band.
My only contact with him is on facebook and msn.
Now I ignore him. He ignores me,too.
13.11. he will come to my town. I will not go to see him,even I know he think I'll do.

ha sorta sounds like the pickle am in at the moment....with a guy...
Test Subject
#256 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan
I was in love with a guy, 19 months after I'm in love, he asked me to go out. Three months after he broke with me because of his mother...
And here it's me, trying to come together again, though he wants to obey his mother ¬¬

Life is injust...

i dated a guy like that we broke up cause of his momma and then a year later he wants me back
ha no no dude
Test Subject
#257 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 3:28 AM
I have a massive crush on this super awesome guy in my Art class. He's very much into street art, and lives and breathes music(he plays 7 different instruments!!). He is a hardcore hipster , but I don't mind. He loves volunteering, animals, and looks d*mn fine in skinnies and converse. In grade 10, I made a list of 10 things that'd make my dream guy and he hits all of them!

I'm going to ask him out next week, wish me luck

I could use some tips! And because I don't want to screw it up, I'm doing it via a note and music lyrics from his favorite song, so I really hope it works and I don't end up looking like a creepy stalker.
Field Researcher
#258 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 6:41 AM
I have a crush on one of my friends, John, for the past three years. He's incredibly sweet, a total gentleman, and we have a lot in common. He isn't extremely smart, but he isn't a dumb ass. We're both completely into some of the same things. I almost asked him to Homecoming my freshman year, but right beforehand he told me he had asked a good friend of mine. I gave them a year, then was about to ask him to the Winter Formal. Another good friend of mine came up and squealed that he asked her. I gave them five months after they broke up. I actually confronted him, since I'm a bold and cut to the chase person, and told him that I had romantic feelings for him and that he could do whatever he wanted with this information, whether just stay friends and pretended it never happened or start dating.

Sadly, he started dating another girl. I still like him, but I'll get over it.

Maybe.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 12:30 AM Last edited by mrcfreak54 : 2nd May 2012 at 3:53 AM.
Lolz, I have many crushes(According to friends ) I have a crush on this dude who kinda ...Like, stalks me xD And I have a crush on my friend's friend who lives in maine (He is so cute) And i have a crush on two guys who are older than me by 2 years OuO Lol, I sound likea weirdo xD
(EDIT, Just read PiggyPeaches Post)
Ya, the whole thing on your friend wanting you to ask that dude out is exactly how my friends are xD (We got some real good friends,eh? )
Lolz, I am way to shy , Plus i hate my looks and have low selfesteem ><" According to my bro and friends , I'm "Anti-Social"
Lol, Maybe i shall just be happy and live knowing my crush is just someone i shall never date (lol, i am way to happy about this )
Test Subject
#260 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 5:46 AM
I have a crush on someone I guess? Not sure...I dunno I just got out of a really serious relationship and I really don't feel like being in love anymore, at least not right now. Maybe just someone to be my morail.

But this guy is super hot, and sweet, and all around perfect.
Instructor
#261 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 2:34 AM
Just in case anyone cares.... I have a crush on a guy...

I'm super mad though, because in the beginning of the year he had braces and nobody really liked him and I almost told my friend that I liked him and she started laughing in my face so I pretended that I was just kidding. Then he got his braces off and apparently everyone thinks he's soo hot now. My friend eventually saw me looking at him and even though I said I didn't, she knew that I liked him so I finally confessed to it. He went out with one of the prettiest girls in our grade. and according to my friend, they made out in his basement, but now he doesn't like her anymore, and he has a "thing" for blondes (which I am) and apparently he now likes somebody in his extra-curricular class, which i am in.

I have a strong feeling that my friend just made this up and told me this to give me the confidence to ask him out, because she wants me to start a relationship with someone really badly... (haha... some friend I've got, right?) Which will most likely never happen thanks to my tragic shyness and average-beautyness. But one can dream... right?

Just in case anyone out there cares.

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Instructor
#262 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 3:15 AM
I have a crush on a popular guy at my school nick named Nick and one of my best guy friends named Noah. THEY ARE SO SWEET!!

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Lab Assistant
#263 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 8:19 AM
I have a crush on a carictor in a show does that count well eny way he's in heros the tv show witch was canceled I hate that eny way again his name was west and he could fly thats not why I have a crush on him I have watched the episodes with him in them lik 675 times mwaaaaa

Cheese is awesome
Lab Assistant
#264 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 7:11 AM
I have a crush on this guy named Mitchell. He's only 2 months older than me. We were good friends in 7th grade, but in 8th grade he ignored me for some reason. And he's transferring high schools so I'll probably never see him again :'(

Call me Britt, an amateur ToTer
Test Subject
#265 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 4:18 AM
Katy Perry and The Strokes.. :lovestruc
Does that make me a groupie?
Lab Assistant
#266 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 8:34 PM
He's cute, funny, nice and my best mate... =S

Accidental Murder
Theorist
#267 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 3:05 PM
...my brain seem to reject/is repulsed with the idea of me being involved in a romantic relationship with anyone...
Scholar
#268 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 1:56 AM
I have a crush on my teacher's daughter! Her name is Isabella!
Top Secret Researcher
#269 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 4:16 PM
I seem to have a crush on most girls in my English!!! I think something's slightly wrong with me.

Just Call me Square!

Page 11 of 11