Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cloffee
The Sims have always been kooky and crazy! That's what people love about them, it's charming. I don't see how a little fun and imagination would ruin childhoods.

If you're looking for realism, The Sims was never a good choice. lol.

I agree - it's all fun and I find it fascinating!
I love growing cheese, eggs, books, etc...

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cloffee
The Sims have always been kooky and crazy! That's what people love about them, it's charming. I don't see how a little fun and imagination would ruin childhoods.

If you're looking for realism, The Sims was never a good choice. lol.

Can't you feed links to the omni plant they grow off of that?
and here's another question. For higher quality of produce I thought I could feed it to a perfect omni plant and it would improve the quality but instead it spits out the exact same quality. So doesn't anyone one if you can improve quality of raw produce you can't plant?
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#28 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 1:19 AM
The last post before yours was from 2009. I would hope that their issue was solved by now. If you have a question, it may be better to start a new thread instead of necroing one that's been dead for years.
Instructor
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Toria69
I have 10 skills in fishing, cooking and gardening and also received 2 of the extra awards for gardening (I can't remember which ones they are now).

I have got life plants, death plants, money plants - I can't wait to get home now and get planting eggs and cheese!

Cheers all

If you have level 10 in fishing, cooking and gardening, you should be well past the point where you can make ambrosia. Except you will need to find a life plant or life plant seeds. Making ambrosia will change the way you play your world.

After planting eggs and cheese, you will eventually be able to plant steaks and hamburger. And once you get the omniplant, you can start growing books and deathfish. You can get rich planting expensive books.

It just makes me wish that we could get milk from the cowplant.
Theorist
#30 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 2:51 AM
Yeah, disgusting isn't it? I hate growing cheese and eggs... and steaks and hot dogs and turkeys.. sigh. That's why I'm hoping EA will introduce farming then we can gather the eggs, milk the cows, make cheese and butter, sell the livestock for poultry and meat. My non-vegan/non-vegetarian sims would be so happy with that.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Page 2 of 2