Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Obsolete* Teen Homework Fix

by ukbucket Posted 8th Jun 2017 at 11:28 AM - Updated 8th Nov 2017 at 12:33 PM by ukbucket

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 12:23 PM
Hi! This is a very useful mod, but does it conflict with Littlesam's 'Better Autonomous Homework?'
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eámanë
Hi! This is a very useful mod, but does it conflict with Littlesam's 'Better Autonomous Homework?'

Hi, these mods both edit one of the same files so unfortunately it will conflict.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 2:37 PM
MC Command Center (which I use) already has this fix as an option, but for people who don't use it, this standalone Mod would be good, I think.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 5:54 PM
Thanks for creating an updated version! I don't have many Teens I actively play in my game but I know this would get annoying quickly.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 7:04 PM
This was fixed in my game ages ago. I wonder why some people are still affected by certain things and others aren't.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable
This was fixed in my game ages ago. I wonder why some people are still affected by certain things and others aren't.

I'm not sure either, my issue was only when they were sat at a table/desk but not when kneeling or sitting on a sofa....silly sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 7:49 PM
Thank you, one more nuisance squished.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 8:58 PM
thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 10:03 PM
I know MC Command Center has this as an option, but it always throws a Last Exception and causes my Sims to reset. I'm going to try yours since it's based off of Scumbumbo's mod, which worked great for me while it was still functional. Fingers crossed this works! And thank you for the update!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
I know MC Command Center has this as an option, but it always throws a Last Exception and causes my Sims to reset. I'm going to try yours since it's based off of Scumbumbo's mod, which worked great for me while it was still functional. Fingers crossed this works! And thank you for the update!

If that is the case you need to go to the MCC discord support channel and upload the last exception you're getting for that so DP can look and fix it if its indeed that that is causing the LE to occur.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Scholar
#12 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by devilgurl
If that is the case you need to go to the MCC discord support channel and upload the last exception you're getting for that so DP can look and fix it if its indeed that that is causing the LE to occur.

He said eons ago it's a Core error in the game to do with routing, if I remember right. I haven't had time to try this yet. His fix while it's supposed to only apply to teen homework, causes all Sims trying to put a book away to reset and throw the LE. That's been happening for me since he implemented it. I remember reading several comments here about it where it also happened to other people.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 2:43 AM
thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 10:07 AM
No update needed for 1.31.37.1020 patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 1:15 PM
It's great, thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 8:49 AM
No update needed for 1.32.1.1020 patch
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 7:06 AM
Thanks!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 8:53 AM
No update needed for patch 1.33.38.1020
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 7:53 PM
Thanks for this and the version diligence!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:42 AM
You're welcome all, glad it has helped you out

No update needed for 1.34.18.1020 patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 6:21 AM
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I THANK YOU FOR THIS! I HAVE 8 ADOLESCENTS IN THE SAME HOUSE :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PrismastebanZ
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I THANK YOU FOR THIS! I HAVE 8 ADOLESCENTS IN THE SAME HOUSE :P

Wow! Sounds like a handful

No update needed for 1.35.10.1010 patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 11:14 AM
Thank you very much for creating this mod, it's perfect for my sims. I just hope it works in version 1.33 of the game I have.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Reyghel
Thank you very much for creating this mod, it's perfect for my sims. I just hope it works in version 1.33 of the game I have.

It should still work as nothing has changed in the last few patches, but if you experience any issues try removing it and see if that helps