Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 5:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Lifetime Wants Mods Questions
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is a right subforum to post this question but since these mods are Custom Contents, this seem to be the most likely place. Admins, if it's not, please feel free to let me know.

I'm purging my download folders for all unnecessary mods and discovered that I have Pescado's Greater LTW Variety & Sanity that came with the Director's Cut set as well as Alexx58's Expanded & Reduced LTW (the reduced version) from here. The question is whether if that will cause conflicts within my game to have both of them and if I should removed one of them.

The funny part is, I realized that I have these two mods in my games for years now. As for my in-game play, I noted that Alexx's mod seem to be the one has been prominent. But I think that it's due to being the last of the two to load in my download folder. So far, I don't think I have any problems with them two together. But I wonder if one happen to cancel the other one out.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 7:44 AM
You have both links going to MATY. I do know that I had two LTW mods and that they did clash, but I'm not sure if the second one, the Expanded and reduced is what I use to have. It may not have been. Best to run the Hack Conflict detector from Simwardrobe-a good thing to grab if you haven't got it. Not sure if simwardrobe is up again or not but the wayback machine should get it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 12:03 PM
I think the one to load last will cancel the other, if it relates to who gets which LTW. If you have any mods which enable extra LTWs (e.g. the Uni careers) these can coexist happily.

So just pick whichever has the criteria that you prefer.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...