Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 3:03 AM
Default Custom Career Keeps Crashing Game
Hi all. I made a Law career for TS4 using Neia's Custom Career webtool. I then attempted to prepare the package and ts4script files, but when I put them into my game, they keep crashing. This might be a ridiculous request, but would anyone mind creating the package and ts4script? Or if the output from Neia's tool is corrupt in some way, help me figure out what's gone wrong?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Dlasuanne_Careers_Law.zip (256.9 KB, 18 downloads) - View custom content

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by van Dorn
Hi all. I made a Law career for TS4 using Neia's Custom Career webtool. I then attempted to prepare the package and ts4script files, but when I put them into my game, they keep crashing. This might be a ridiculous request, but would anyone mind creating the package and ts4script? Or if the output from Neia's tool is corrupt in some way, help me figure out what's gone wrong?

Sure, here you go! It's working fine for me. You just need to add the career images in Neia's tool, and make sure you're following my tutorial when you're creating the ts4script file
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Dlasuanne_Careers_Law.zip (171.7 KB, 15 downloads) - View custom content