Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 2:40 PM Last edited by Diabolicallaughter : 26th Jun 2017 at 12:37 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Buy Mode and Build Mode take really long to load
~Solved~
Hey everyone!
I have a little problem. Since I've got the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection to run on my Windows 10 laptop, it has been really slow. So I installed some new Graphic settings. Since that didn't help I allowed Sims 2 to take up to 2 GB RAM which hasn't helped either.

But now the tricky part:
The Gameplay works really well, the only problem I'm having is the Build Mode and the Buy Mode.
I have some CC installed but it didn't work either before I had it installed so it's not the CC that's slowing it down.

I would be really happy if someone could help me.
Have a nice day.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 9:18 PM
I have the same problem, I have sims 2 CC installed and my menu is very, VERY SLOW !!!!!
I've read tons of help articles on how to "Maybe" fix this issue, though I'm very sceptical because it took FOREVER to get my game to work on Windows 10. I should also mention that it's not just my menus, it's my sims too. It takes about 4-6 seconds to load my sims and for me to play them.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 9:46 PM