Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2051 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 8:08 PM
"Sure, let's burn every bridge Grimnir's got." When Nova Stacks wanted to ask him back to the sorority, where his close platonic friend Ginevra Hawkins could see him cheating on her cousin Guadalupe Newson.

In the event, though she saw them flirting and the date timer was still running, she didn't react. I guess Guadalupe actually lost her love tags with him when she caught him with Tina the Blonde Dormie. As did Madeleine Estic-Moiselle and Susan the Purple-haired Dormie. And then Tina the Blonde Dormie caught him with Nova. This boy's graduating in a blaze of glory, I tell you what.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2052 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 8:54 PM
...stop Stalking Your Son Mike?!

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
#2053 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 10:54 PM
"You are spoiling the kid, Gabe! Work is good for them."
I commanded Jules O'Mackey to clean her own bathroom. The moment she touched the toilet, her father rolled a want to hire a maid.
Instructor
#2054 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 5:53 PM
Not so much playing as browsing the forum ...

"Oh goody, more Pratchett'esque shenanigans"

as I see music2ologist has posted in the "Whats happening in your game right now?" thread

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Instructor
#2055 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 9:02 PM
"Sure, leave it to your brothers and their girlfriends. It's not like they're super tired or have other things to do or anything!" Vidcund Curious is a horrible father to his alien quadruplets, going to sleep when they need him the most, so the other members of the family have to raise them.

"Oh no. He found me! " He also started acting mean towards Mildred (My simself, no, that's not my real name), despite having their relationship on the positive range.

"What a wonderful topic to talk about." I sent two sims on a date, and she starts talking about her two lovers (Not counting the one she was dating. Uni sims... ).

"I know you're from the masculine girl, feminine boy type, but this is ridiculous." Don't ask.
Lab Assistant
#2056 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 9:59 AM
"That for work, to pull out from the death of loving guys..." When Sara Bellum saved from death Cliff Notes
"So guys, do not touch Sara, she went to learn... "
"Daisy is cute! Although it seemed to me that they had more eyes ... "
Field Researcher
#2057 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 10:04 AM
"All right, I fucked up. Sorry, Andrew."

I should not play the game, when I'm grumpy, stressed and too tiered to think clearly. Result was weird.
Lab Assistant
#2058 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 4:02 PM
"Dude, where are you going? Aah, you went out for pizza ... "
"In the male commune there is a spirit of romance, kissing in all corners ... "
"Cheers, beginner! "
"All for you John! " (Although in my game he is for some reason Richard ...) And he asked to buy a telescope after receiving ...
"Ahah, this is just a visit to relatives dear, then you'll tell Maddy how it was ... " newcomer was abducted by aliens
"COME ON! He's pregnant! Guys, I congratulate you, you will have an addition in the commune!"
" Blonde? Wow! Hi, watch what she gave you! " She gave us an expensive stereo system
"No Andy, just say goodbye to her, and do not poke!"
"Helen tasty, go take her! " I hinted, Hi
" Daddy, lead his resident in the belly into pairs!"
"Ahgr, Andy! You're not in the right place!" He found Hi and Helen for flirting
"Something is suspicious ... OH DAMN! QQQQUAADRDS ... Dude, well, you at all! "
"Hmm, so .. Silas, Joseph, Medina, Dakota - welcome to the Greek house!"
Forum Resident
#2059 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 5:26 PM
"So... you went to elevator. Not to get upstairs... but... but why with your cousin?"

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#2060 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 6:23 AM
I keep yelling swear words when there's food out on the table and my dumb Sims keep going to the fridge to stuff their stupid faces anyways.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2061 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I keep yelling swear words when there's food out on the table and my dumb Sims keep going to the fridge to stuff their stupid faces anyways.

You know there is a fix for this huh..
Food Already Available Fix
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=8.0

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#2062 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 10:43 AM
I use the No Autonomous Stuffing Face mod from Squinge http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=10815
Field Researcher
#2063 Old 4th May 2017 at 2:43 PM
While NOT playing Sims:

"[Booney] has defeated the twin demons of procrastination and distraction to finish a term paper, witch will boost [Booney]'s grade for this semester."

*Pats self.*
*Opens game.*
Instructor
#2064 Old 4th May 2017 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Booney
While NOT playing Sims:

"[Booney] has defeated the twin demons of procrastination and distraction to finish a term paper, witch will boost [Booney]'s grade for this semester."

*Pats self.*
*Opens game.*

But only a 3.9 GPA

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Mad Poster
#2065 Old 4th May 2017 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whoward69
But only a 3.9 GPA

Maybe the witch of term papers will cast a spell on his GPA (or he isn't doing a degree in English lol). XD
Field Researcher
#2066 Old 5th May 2017 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Maybe the witch of term papers will cast a spell on his GPA (or he isn't doing a degree in English lol). XD

... or maybe English is not her first language.
Field Researcher
#2067 Old 5th May 2017 at 10:03 AM
"This is too heartwarmingly adorable. Let's add some fire."

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
Field Researcher
#2068 Old 5th May 2017 at 2:48 PM
"Huh?"

Consort Capp rolled a want to buy a makeover station and earn a cosmetology talent badge.
Mad Poster
#2069 Old 5th May 2017 at 2:51 PM
He probably had just gained creativity. That's the relevant skill for cosmetology and the want trees are set up for an increased chance of rolling wants for badges and related items when a relevant skill is gained. He may also want a florist's bench.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#2070 Old 5th May 2017 at 4:07 PM
Might be. And I was just getting excited about this unexpected character development.
I though Consort had a hidden part that loves cats and fashion...
Mad Poster
#2071 Old 5th May 2017 at 6:05 PM
Well, now he does!

Mad Poster
#2072 Old 5th May 2017 at 6:08 PM
Isn't Consort a fortune sim? I find they're forever rolling wants for makeover stations.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#2073 Old 6th May 2017 at 5:59 AM
Hmm, I haven't noticed anything like that in my game. Only two sims, who have recently rolled wants for makeover station, where Consort and Roxie Sharpe.
My fortune sims tend to become a bit obsessed with buying pets, though.
Mad Poster
#2074 Old 6th May 2017 at 7:04 AM
"I swear I had set ACR to no jealousy, why are you slapping him?" I had actually set no jealousy for three Sims living together that had three bolts for everyone involved. They were fine with everyone flirting with each other before two of them went to work, and when they came back, the female of the group got absolutely pissed when she saw the other two flirting. Somehow the jealousy setting had changed, and so there are now memories of being cheated on, and being caught cheating. Ugh, not doing that again. I moved her into her own house since the relationships are very negative right now.
Instructor
#2075 Old 6th May 2017 at 7:44 AM
"Jeez Mildred, don't do that there, they're going to hear you!" Because woohooing in a room next to a crowd is so exciting...
"NOT IN THERE EITHER! HIS DAUGHTER IS THERE! UGH, TOO LATE." Then, she went for the sofa in the living room, where the whole household and some of the staff from her job was hanging out. Not that they cared, they spent the time playing chess, pretending to ignore her.
(Hears chimes) "Really? You don't have enough with five in the house already?" No comment. Stupid ACR (Only two days using it and it already caused a mess).

@Orilon You had the no jealousy set at dynamic or static? I think the options are self explanatory.
Page 83 of 169