Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
3 people viewing

AsaButler

There are also 2 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Sneak Preview of Project CRUMB - posted on 21st May 2017 at 7:32 PM
Replies: 1807 (Who?), Viewed: 105970 times.
Page 73 of 73
Instructor
#1801 Old Yesterday at 7:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondenkind
I love LGR's reviews, too. But chances are that he won't like it even if it is good, he never has been much of a family player so I don't think he knows what enriches a not YA-focused gameplay. Although I guess he'll like the over all style of the objects.

He really liked Generations for TS3, so I can see him liking this one (assuming that the pack fully accomplishes everything it says it's supposed to do)
Lab Assistant
#1802 Old Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondenkind
I love LGR's reviews, too. But chances are that he won't like it even if it is good, he never has been much of a family player so I don't think he knows what enriches a not YA-focused gameplay. Although I guess he'll like the over all style of the objects.

I think he will. He's part of the "I want to mimic real life" portion of the community.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1803 Old Yesterday at 10:30 PM Last edited by matrix54 : Yesterday at 11:40 PM.
The Sims team sure do love their mason jar lamps.

Edit: Oh, the game is kind of a life simulator now. I like that children can go through phases.

Edit Edit: So, this is the life simulator expansion pack? About time. This is all so precious.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Test Subject
#1804 Old Today at 12:08 AM
The only thing I didn't like about the stream (which isn't actually part of the new game pack) was that small moment when the mom saw her children fighting and she got angry, but that angerness vanished not a second later and was overwritten by a happy buff, then back to anger, then uncomfortable and finishing again at happy (all in the span of about 2 or so seconds). Just really shows how terrible the "emotions" system truly is. (keep in mind this was the main feature they advertised with TS4)
The game pack is neat though, should improve the life simulation experience quite a bit.
(also the Gurus' ear-rape laughing almost gave me an aneurysm)
Instructor
#1805 Old Today at 1:14 AM
I have found that LGR usually gives better reviews for Game Packs over EPs.
Mad Poster
#1806 Old Today at 1:24 AM
Probably because the Game Packs are usually better than the Expansion Packs. Three years in and we still haven't had an expansion that I'd call good. The closest for me is Get Together but even that's just "...eh"

The Receptacle still lives!
Forum Resident
DELETED POST
Today at 2:01 AM
This message has been deleted by douglasveiga.
Lab Assistant
#1807 Old Today at 4:51 AM
Will there be a Lauren Graham sim?

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Instructor
#1808 Old Today at 5:49 AM
What about kids/teens who are living without parents? What about the ORPHANS!

<---(My avatar is Henry) FOOMOO! Quasaroo, jongy jarb!!!
Page 73 of 73