Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

marcusjm

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night - posted on 15th Jul 2017 at 7:21 PM
Replies: 61 (Who?), Viewed: 2220 times.
Page 3 of 3
Instructor
#51 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 9:35 AM
I was an on-the-fence family player leaning to the negative side before toddlers were released, not only because of them but also because the game lacked 'love to detail'. For some reason they've decided to make 2017 the "We Care For the Little Things"-year (no pun intended). I have a feeling that had to do with the "whining" about how details and depth were missing so although I like the game now, I value every form of feedback.
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 9:44 AM
I'd like to say I like it, but it's an awful game. I uninstalled it today, enough Sims 4 for me after almost 3 years
Scholar
#53 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 4:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondenkind
I was an on-the-fence family player leaning to the negative side before toddlers were released, not only because of them but also because the game lacked 'love to detail'. For some reason they've decided to make 2017 the "We Care For the Little Things"-year (no pun intended). I have a feeling that had to do with the "whining" about how details and depth were missing so although I like the game now, I value every form of feedback.
You want details? After going back to the Sims Stories series after god knows how many years I realised that in sims 2, soft seats used to actually squish under our sims' weight when they sat or 'lounged' (which I didn't realise I missed until I got it back.)

It's the little things.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 5:08 PM
Hey, you get curtains that move when windows are closed now! Is that still a thing?

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 5:09 PM
Tbh, anymore I can't play more than five minutes in game (esp after building and CAS) without getting bored as heck and closing it to play Sims 3 or 2. I feel bad because I spent so much money on dlc unfortunately, but I just legit can't bring myself to enjoy the game.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 5:31 PM
I am actually liking this game. I still have some weird glitchy things going on, but the gameplay has been interesting to me. I never really played toddlers in 2 or 3 (I aged my babies to kids immediately), but the toddlers in this game are really fun to play. I also like the festivals, and the scenery is so pretty. There are some things I still want in my game, like weather and seasons - and I would love to be able to create new worlds - but I like it. I still play the others as well.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 5:42 PM
LOL. I used to get so upset about some TS4 lovers expressing their love for TS4 AND THEN turning around and smashing other players for having a complaint about this game. What's the point in wanting to bring a positive outlook into the forums when you're turning around and doing the exact opposite? Oh, I'm sorry. I'm supposed to keep quiet and enjoy the game I've spent money on. I'm supposed to not complain about the glitches, how I HAVE to install a mod to avoid culling, and how the response time with sim interactions are atrociously slow. Silly me! Let me pull a rainbow out of my ass and sing "kumbaya" to keep the positive flow! These types of threads are now pure comedy. Oh, and do watch them try "censor" other folks and come up with solutions like separating the forums to spare their feelings. Their feelings cannot handle the negativity. THE WORLD'S GOING TO END!!! You guys! You HAVE to say something nice about The Sims 4 always or else you will regret hurting their feewings!! May all your llamacorns be taken away the more you complain about god...err Sims 4!

Oh, and thank you to the poster above for explaining why you like The Sims 4 without having to bash players or previous games.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 8:30 PM
Hm, if someone finds the TS4 section of MTS "toxic" then that person must visit only heavily filtered lol cats sites and not much else is my conclusion.

Maybe instead of starting the 111th thread about why complaint threads should be banned/moved etc you could initiate interesting discussions about, the game (without passive aggressive baity demands that people post nothing negative, for best possible result)
Instructor
#59 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 6:37 AM Last edited by Mondenkind : 26th Jul 2017 at 8:46 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShigemiNotoge
You want details? After going back to the Sims Stories series after god knows how many years I realised that in sims 2, soft seats used to actually squish under our sims' weight when they sat or 'lounged' (which I didn't realise I missed until I got it back.)

It's the little things.


Sims 2 is the 'love to detail'-god in the sims series, that's why I never got how some simmers said "I like TS4 because it is more like TS2 than 3". No! It was like a combination of the worst traits of both: limited world+superficial, rushed features.
It's slowly starting to change now. Sims are more aware of what is happening around them. Toddlers are not just thrown in, but well-made. I don't know all the features of a GP before playing it, but find surprising new things.
I still think, it will always feel small contentwise because everything they release just feels like a baby step. Especially the EPs... they only release one once per year and they are not even significantly big improvements to gameplay to make up for that and I guess that's my biggest complaint right now.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 8:18 AM
I love all sims game because they had University Ep. This time, I need to wait to see if Sims 4 gonna make that too. Even I don't have and never played sims 3, watching its university ep trailer had made me super hyped to buy sims 3.

(because college in SEA in RL is boring as hell. their rules are 'study or gtfo from my college'. While I see western college had like party animal and geek house and so on which is sooooo fun, so is Sims game)
Scholar
#61 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 9:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompaktive
I love all sims game because they had University Ep. This time, I need to wait to see if Sims 4 gonna make that too. Even I don't have and never played sims 3, watching its university ep trailer had made me super hyped to buy sims 3.


By "I love all sims games" you mean 2 and 3, as they were the only ones with University packs, right? But you said you never played 3 so by "All sims games" you mean only 2? But then you said you were hyped to buy Sims 3 but you said you never played it but you love all the games cause of one that... @_@ well hello Mr. President, I almost didn't recognise you.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 10:20 AM Last edited by Kompaktive : 26th Jul 2017 at 10:42 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShigemiNotoge
By "I love all sims games" you mean 2 and 3, as they were the only ones with University packs, right? But you said you never played 3 so by "All sims games" you mean only 2? But then you said you were hyped to buy Sims 3 but you said you never played it but you love all the games cause of one that... @_@ well hello Mr. President, I almost didn't recognise you.


I mean I love all sims series. There is some reason I skipped sims 3. I would play it if I'm able to.
EDIT: I've played sims 3 (only base game) on my brother's PC you know.
Page 3 of 3
Back to top