Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 30/04/2023 15 Hour Active Career Day with better Wages...

by mummy_001 Posted 10th Jan 2016 at 9:37 PM - Updated 2nd May 2023 at 9:17 PM by mummy_001 : Update for Growing Together

172 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 126 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Scholar
Original Poster
#51 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aae3748
I'm also using the 12 hour mod and my game is acting a tad crazy as well. Love the mod but removing it for the meantime until the next update. Thanks for the mod, looking forward to the update!

Sorry haven't gotten around to the 12 hour version yet. I will get to it tomorrow or Sunday.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 6:41 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 12:23 AM
Olha, que mod ZIKAA (excellent) parabéns pra quem desenvolveu, muito bom!!!!! ; )
Scholar
Original Poster
#54 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 11:57 AM Last edited by mummy_001 : 10th Apr 2017 at 3:42 AM.
Mod updated to work with 23rd March 2017 Patch

12 Hour version has been added, please only choose 1 option as both will cause your game to crash.
Test Subject
#55 Old 13th May 2017 at 7:41 PM
Default Love the mod!
I love this mod, the original work day didn't give enough time to get anything done. Especially is the game lagged even a little. I did want to know if you'd thought of making it with just the longer hours and not with the pay increase? Sorry if someone has already asked this. I like the mod but my sims just came home with 29,000 simoleons which is to unrealistic for me. If you haven't thats cool too, you're the modder. Keep up the great work! Thanks for the mod!
Test Subject
#56 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 7:50 AM
does this work with latest patches?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#57 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 4:13 PM
would you consider making 24 hour work day? I mean salary could come and another day would start automatically it'd be cool living at work place during week
Test Subject
#59 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 2:07 PM
may be a bug.
when it's time to go to work, the sim just hangs around in the house, but it shows that he is working. after working hours the sims is still shown to be working.
if I restart the game he would have already resigned.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mactrocks
may be a bug.
when it's time to go to work, the sim just hangs around in the house, but it shows that he is working. after working hours the sims is still shown to be working.

I just experienced the same issue.
Test Subject
#61 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 10:51 AM
Similar to mactrocks and likiesimmy203, Ive had a bug where my game keeps going to the manage world screen. it won't let me play any households and keeps loading the manage worlds screen. Has anyone else experienced this? I tested to make sure it wasn't another mod i was using by only having this mod installed, then again with all my other mods but removed this one. If this mod wasn't present, the game worked fine, but putting this one back in, the issue happens. Any advice on this cos its an awesome mod and i really would like to use it!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nychai
I love this mod, the original work day didn't give enough time to get anything done. Especially is the game lagged even a little. I did want to know if you'd thought of making it with just the longer hours and not with the pay increase? Sorry if someone has already asked this. I like the mod but my sims just came home with 29,000 simoleons which is to unrealistic for me. If you haven't thats cool too, you're the modder. Keep up the great work! Thanks for the mod!

I was thinking of this too, a version with the original salary, but with the longer hours. Still love the mod, nice work :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 4:20 AM
Is this mod up to date with the latest patch?
Test Subject
#64 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mactrocks
may be a bug.

I'm experiencing the same issue.
Scholar
Original Poster
#65 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 4:28 AM Last edited by mummy_001 : 7th Jul 2017 at 12:09 PM.
Uploaded new updates. I have added the versions with original wages as well as the increased wages.

@ aadrianova

I have tried making a 20 hour version but the game does not like it. I found it caused other issues. 15 Hours seems to be a good balance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 1:03 AM
Mummy, thank you so much, not only for this one, but other modules you seem to have tried to update too. You are awesome =) Bless you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#67 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weltall2
Mummy, thank you so much, not only for this one, but other modules you seem to have tried to update too. You are awesome =) Bless you!

You are very welcome. I can not play without this mod, so i will always keep it updated. Enjoy
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#68 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 3:32 PM
Thank you, for the update, it's great!
Scholar
Original Poster
#69 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bjazz
Thank you, for the update, it's great!

Your welcome
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#70 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 9:50 PM
Thank you so much! I really missed this mod and since I started playing active careers again, this was greatly missed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 2:58 AM
Have a question......I send my Sim to work (Doctor Career) and her hours are still the same. Tried both mods but none of them are working. HELP!!! All in all though, thanks for the update!!! Really do enjoy your mods!!!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 5:36 PM
is this compatible with the latest patch?
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 2:13 PM
hi, why is the zip file 15HourWorkDay_OriginalWages empty ?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#74 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 10:53 PM
could you make 15 hour with at least 50% smaller money?
Scholar
Original Poster
#75 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Denmark1
hi, why is the zip file 15HourWorkDay_OriginalWages empty ?

It's not empty. I just downloaded it and the package file is there.
Page 3 of 7