Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Have Some Personality Please!

by PolarBearSims Posted 16th May 2017 at 2:18 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2024 at 10:14 PM by PolarBearSims : Mod Update 11/17/20

1201 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 981 Feedback Posts, 219 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 49
Theorist
Original Poster
#351 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
so for now it's add ons, main mod still not fixed, right? I'm waiting

Correct. So far just the main mod is unfixed. Getting closer! Lol

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Theorist
Original Poster
#352 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 9:39 PM
UPDATE

11/10/17 Change Log:
UPDATED: Personality Please!
UPDATED: Personality Please! NO RESTRICTIONS
UPDATED: Personality Please! Toddlers Add-On
UPDATED: Personality Please! Woohoo Try For Baby<--This does have restrictions. Don't add if your using MCCC No Strings<--This can be used with my Risky Woohoo and Teen/Adult Romance & Woohoo/Mess Around Mods
FIXED: All woohoo & try for baby custom interactions have been fixed.
CHANGED: Interactions: Fight, Throw Drink, Insult<--Just adjusted their levels to see if I can get these to happen a little more often.
REMOVED: Confess to cheating<--I couldn't find this anywhere in the game's XML files. I believe it has been removed from the game.

Thank you all for your support and for your patience while I updated this mod!

~ENJOY~

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#353 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 10:07 PM
Hello !

Do we need all folders ? or we can just select one or two ?

thanks
Theorist
Original Poster
#354 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rouge
Hello !

Do we need all folders ? or we can just select one or two ?

thanks

The main mod is called personality please. There are 2 versions only pick on. The woohoo try for baby us just an Add-on. Meaning it's not required, can be used alone or with the personality mod. Toddlers is also an add-on. So mostly it depends on what all you want in your game

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#355 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 10:37 PM
thank you, @PolarBearSims. just mentioned it at The Sims official forums.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#356 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 10:44 PM
yes, Yes YES gods I can finally feel my sims will be alive
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#357 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:17 AM
The link to Google says that I need to be the copyright owner or I have to be authorized to act on behalf of the owner. So do I just give the Google link to the modders who had their stuff stolen and ask them to fill out the form?
Theorist
Original Poster
#358 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chikkane
The link to Google says that I need to be the copyright owner or I have to be authorized to act on behalf of the owner. So do I just give the Google link to the modders who had their stuff stolen and ask them to fill out the form?

Yes, you need to pass the info on to the original modder. They need to put in the report. Spreading the word is a huge help. Maybe others will do the same and maybe the site will start to lose money.

Thank you so much for helping to spread the word

Theorist
Original Poster
#359 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fewlines
thank you, @PolarBearSims. just mentioned it at The Sims official forums.

Thank you

Test Subject
#360 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:53 AM
Just wondering what happened to MC? My mod wasn't working and it is no longer available for download.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#361 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 12:07 PM
Just wanted to say thanks again so much for updating this mod! I'd forgotten how boring gameplay could be without it… though I did have a little fun trolling NPCs by literally chatting them to death XD
Theorist
Original Poster
#362 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nichols12078
Just wondering what happened to MC? My mod wasn't working and it is no longer available for download.

Tumblr is where deaderpool is now. During the patch Tumblr wasn't working right, he had free hotfixes at his patreon. The patch broke mccc and it didn't work but I've used the last 2 of his hotfixes and those seem to be fine

Theorist
Original Poster
#363 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by properpanda
Just wanted to say thanks again so much for updating this mod! I'd forgotten how boring gameplay could be without it… though I did have a little fun trolling NPCs by literally chatting them to death XD

Lol. It's hard to believe the difference this mod makes till you have to go without it lol.

Glad your enjoying the mod!

Instructor
#364 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 1:44 AM
Hey PolarBear, since some of the restrictions have to do with being girlfriend or boyfriend, how about an addition for Ask to by Boyfriend or Girlfriend to be autonomous? Obviously trait like loner shouldn't ask autonomously because they are too shy etc. But I think I did not see this interaction here? Unless I am blind LOL

The Truth is out there!
Theorist
Original Poster
#365 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Hey PolarBear, since some of the restrictions have to do with being girlfriend or boyfriend, how about an addition for Ask to by Boyfriend or Girlfriend to be autonomous? Obviously trait like loner shouldn't ask autonomously because they are too shy etc. But I think I did not see this interaction here? Unless I am blind LOL

Ask to be boyfriend or girlfriend would be considered a proposal so that's in my autonomous proposals loner and noncommittal is supposed to be set lower in that mod so hopefully the chances of them proposing is slimmer again, if it happens easily or quickly let me know.

Instructor
#366 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Ask to be boyfriend or girlfriend would be considered a proposal so that's in my autonomous proposals loner and noncommittal is supposed to be set lower in that mod so hopefully the chances of them proposing is slimmer again, if it happens easily or quickly let me know.

Oh how stupid of me LOL I didn't check that mod.
I saw so far autonomy for:

Exchange numbers
Engaging
And marry on spot.

LOL my engaged boyfriend could not wait for me to go to a venue, he did it right on the spot, how romantic LOL

The Truth is out there!
Theorist
Original Poster
#367 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Oh how stupid of me LOL I didn't check that mod.
I saw so far autonomy for:

Exchange numbers
Engaging
And marry on spot.

LOL my engaged boyfriend could not wait for me to go to a venue, he did it right on the spot, how romantic LOL

Yea that eloping is happening so easily, it needs adjusted. I want to put a time limit of some sort on it lol mine eloped a couple seconds after he proposed lol um nope that's to quick and she didn't even bother to turn him down lol. Still trying to get my game ready again from this patch before I can go in and make more adjustments. let me know on any other you think is maybe set wrong.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#368 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:59 AM
Absolutely LOVE this mod!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#369 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 1:21 PM
Hi, I love this mod, I dunno if here or some other mod,is it possible to make relationships more one sided depending on some random variables like unflirtness,loner or the opposite, romantic, etc?

So that the romantic, cheerful or childish like the other more and the snob, loner, unflirty, mean likes the other sims less?

Like their bars don't add friendship in same points easily like now? I dunno how to do it if is a script mod because I don't know how to use scripts for modding. But I think would be pretty fun to have more weird relationships.
Theorist
Original Poster
#370 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlineFrrr
Hi, I love this mod, I dunno if here or some other mod,is it possible to make relationships more one sided depending on some random variables like unflirtness,loner or the opposite, romantic, etc?

So that the romantic, cheerful or childish like the other more and the snob, loner, unflirty, mean likes the other sims less?

Like their bars don't add friendship in same points easily like now? I dunno how to do it if is a script mod because I don't know how to use scripts for modding. But I think would be pretty fun to have more weird relationships.

The game isn't set up like that, not when it comes to the bars on top.

Test Subject
#371 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 9:15 PM
hello does this mod help other none played sims propose or ask out your played sim? just was wondering, also just wanted to say this is a great mod
Theorist
Original Poster
#372 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bonofie3
hello does this mod help other none played sims propose or ask out your played sim? just was wondering, also just wanted to say this is a great mod

Thank you this mod doesn't have autonomous proposals but I do have one HERE

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#373 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 5:43 PM
I love this mod, it makes a very noticeable difference in the sims personality and adds a much needed element of surprise! Thank you. :)
Test Subject
#374 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:12 AM
how am i expected to check if my mods conflict with that string of (at least what i can make of it) gibberish? not trying to be rude lookin for help here
Theorist
Original Poster
#375 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittin420
how am i expected to check if my mods conflict with that string of (at least what i can make of it) gibberish? not trying to be rude lookin for help here

There are no strings changed in this mod.

Page 15 of 49