Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 4:50 PM
Triple twins but parentless Challenge
Hello simmers This is my 2nd challenge. I was inspired by the deadbeat parent sextuplet challenge. However, I change it. Here we go!

You are the eldest child in your family. You have a twin sibling and two more younger twin siblings. You and your twin feels that having two more siblings is more than enough because, in fact, your mom is a housewife and your dad isn't that successful in his business. One day, you passed in front of your parent's room and you can tell that they are woohooing again. Since you were old enough to understand, you tell your twin sibling about that. Your twin sibling had a feeling that the next newborn will be twin again since your parents are both fertile. A few days after your parents found out that they will have another set of twin, your dad loans some money from the bank to upgrade his nearly ruined business. Unfortunately, he was crashed by a car on the way home. Seven months later, your mom also died when she gives birth to your twin siblings. As you goes home with your 5 siblings, you realize that you and your twin must hep your family survive at all cost.

Okey enough story... Now these are the rules:
CAS
~Make a family consists of an adult parents and six children related to them.
~Dad must have unlucky (He was crashed by a car...), and the rest are up to you.
~Mom must have family oriented, and nurturing (if you have it), the rest is also up to you.
~The children must be 2 teens, 2 children, and 2 toddlers. Each pair of twin must have opposite gender.
~The children must have the following traits: (They can be substituted with their sibling's trait, but not to the other twins.)
~Teen 1: (S/He's the homemaker who's allowed to work when s/he ages up to YA.) Natural cook, handy, green thumb, angler, and [FREE]***.
~Teen 2: (S/He's the backbone and educator of the family for a while.) Family oriented, Ambitious, charismatic, Workaholic, [FREE]***
~Child 1: (S/He's the most creative person in the house. S/he doesn't want jobs.) Creative, virtuoso, perfectionist, Natural born performer** (If you have it, else charismatic**), [FREE]***.
~Child 2: (S/He's the strongest person in the house, fighting fire is nothing for him/her.) Brave, Athletic, Loves to swim (else, loves outdoor), daredevil**, [FREE]***
~Toddler 1: (S/He's the smartest person in the house.) Genius, Couch potato, Computer whiz*, Night owl** (else, light sleeper**), [FREE]***
~Toddler 2: (S/He's the friendliest person in the house.) Good, friendly, Good sense of humor*, Charismatic**, [FREE]***
* = when sim ages up to child
** = when sim ages up to teen
***= when sim ages up to YA

house rule
~As soon as the family moves into the lot, type testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat box (Ctrl Shift C)
~Kill the dad by dropping his hunger bar to zero.
~Surround the mom with walls, etc until she dies, if she doesn't die in 3 days, you can kill them using the same method with dad.
~You may use Motherlode ONCE in the beginning.
~Your house must have:
2 bedrooms (1 for each gender) which are 7x5 each OR 3 bedrooms (1 for each twin set) up to 5x5 with a bed for each sim and a crib for each toddler (you may change the crib into bed when they grow up),
2 bathrooms up to 3x3 each with shower/ bathtub, sink, and toilet,
a kitchen (10x10) with fridge, stove, 2-3 counters, a trashcan, a dishwasher/sink, and a table and chairs for 6-8 people,
a living room (10x10) with a TV, cheapest PC, skill building objects (you choose freely), but absolutely no video games,
a gym with at least 2 gym tools,
a swimming pool up to 5x5 outside,
a big pond for fishing outside (The house was a bit unattended).
You may buy some bicycles in case the children miss school bus, but no cars.

general rules
~No fast food whatsoever.
~Children mustn't leave the lot except school.
~Teens are allowed to leave the lot between 8 AM- 6 PM.
~No sleepover.
~No one gets out from the house after 8 PM. (Cops may find them orphans and send them to orphanage...)
~The graves must remain on the lot.
~If you have guests, they must remain outside.
~You win when you get $50000 in family fund before the youngest twin age up to adult. (It means you've paid the loan your dad made)
~You lose if anyone dies or taken by social workers.
~Sims with specific traits must get the appropriate skill points first before it is "unlocked" for others. After that, others may learn the skill at half of the "unlocker" sim until s/he reaches level 10 which will allow others reach level 10 (e.g. When Teen 1 reaches cooking level 2, others will be able to learn cooking level 1, When s/he reaches level 8, others can learn up to level 4. Once her/his skill is level 10, others can reach level 10 as well.)

Individual goals
~Teen 1 must take culinary career as soon as s/he's YA, but the cooking skill must be mastered first in teenage-hood. (no teen job/part time jobs)
~Teen 2 must teach the toddlers their skills (no one else is allowed to do this). (Optional) Teen job is allowed if s/he has level 8 charisma and 2 friends outside the house. (The job must be charisma-related and s/he may not quit after taking it)
~Child 1 mustn't get a job, EVER! s/he loves staying at home and s/he may make money from creativity-related works (painting, sculpting, writing, etc)
~Child 2 can take a job in any physical-related career as soon as s/he gets level 10 in military and reach teenage-hood.
~Toddler 1 also doesn't want to work. He can make money by hacking when they reach logic level 5.
~Toddler 2 can work in any charismatic-related jobs as soon as s/he reach teenage-hood, reach level 5 in charisma (Teen 2 must unlock this first by mastering charisma), and 7 friends.

Suggestion:
~Make a one-story-house all the time, stairs can slow your sims down.
~Bicycles can reduce the energy used through traveling.
~Preparing group meals can be handy since kids can't cook for themselves apart from toy oven.
~Activity tables are helpful to keep the children and toddlers entertained.

Happy simming
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:19 PM
I am definitely going to have a go at this!! It looks really good
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 1:21 AM
so going to try this right now
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 11:59 PM
you can't kill the dad if you give the unlucky trait, the grim reaper ALWAYS takes pity on him and resurrects him
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 2:52 PM
Sorry, I haven't opened this for a long time
Sorry, I dunno about that, the dad is fully up to you...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 4:16 PM
I have seen this before and wanted to try it, but I actually have one question, would it be possible to make one of the sets of twins of the same gender? I was hoping to post a bit of a story onto this thread about this challenge. I have some ideas but I thought that maybe the teens could both be female or both be male because I have some ideas if that would be possible... If it isn't really allowed, that's okay, I'm sure I can think of some new ideas.

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 5:12 PM
Doing it!!!! I don't have any pictures yet, but I'll post them if I get them.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 3:13 AM Last edited by niya238 : 8th Nov 2015 at 3:14 AM. Reason: Fixed the Link
Y'all should try my version of this challenge. It's a bit more.... playable, in my opinion.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by niya238
Y'all should try my version of this challenge. It's a bit more.... playable, in my opinion.

I'm playing your challenge and while I was reading this I realized that this challenge is the same thing as yours and I also find yours fun to play with. BTW keep up the good work!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 3:03 AM
Looks soo good, this is a nice one ! I will try this!