Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 7:18 PM Last edited by DiamondsintheskyOla : 2nd Jun 2014 at 2:13 PM.
Earthquake Challenge
I don't really know , if anyone created this yet, but if yes than I am so sorry and i would delete this post straight away , if somebody made is challenge already but I didn't see anyone doing it , so i thought its my personal idea.

So there is a story behind this one :
One day , you are just a normal (Male or Female your own decision) and you are watching the news. The news reporter talks about something strange , That the CSI has messed up their latest project and no one know what will happen with this. It was 1st of April so you only thought it was some kind of a joke. But later on in the day , 1 small and 1 huge earthquake happens , you run back home to your safe shelter and wait for the worst. You hear screaming of thousands of people running for their life. You hit your self on the head and fall unconscious , when you wake up , you see a opposite gender sim on your lot. You wake him/her up and you look around the town , but none is here , you are the only sims left from the disaster.

This is the story , now to the aim :
Your aim is too repopulate your town and rebuild the town.

The rules :
There is one strict rule , no money cheat !
You have to start with a plain world like for ex. : http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/201...d-empty-by.html (Not my blog)
You need to be married to the sims your left with to make babies
You can swap from one family to another any time
When you have a child at a YA you can move them out and create them a wife/husband as one of the lost survives
You have to build all your houses and they have to include 1 bed room , 1 toilet , 1 kitchen and 1 salon
You can build houses by the money you collect not by "Edit World"
You cannot go to work , you can find money by fishing , finding flowers ect.

What to make at the beginning :
A YA Female and a YA Male sim , not looking too good , they just had there town swiped off.
You can need to choose them 3 good traits , 3 bad but its optional i just think it makes it more interesting
You put them on to any size lot.
You buy them at the start a tent if you don't have one a dubble bed. Also you can buy them bikes because if you use a cab you need to pay 10 simolenons
After you buy everything you reset money to $0

I played like this and i know its possible just it takes a looong time.
I hope you have fun and i am not taking anyone's idea
Also i am happy to know your comments and changes to make this even better
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:16 PM
Good
Sounds good mate, I am definitely trying it
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 12:30 AM
Sounds cool, will try when I have time.