Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 10:02 PM
Default where can i find Killauna?
there's a user who posted a custom "sociopath" trait, but they took it down. i just received a very unpleasant message from another user, who referred to the creator as "Killauna," but i don't know if that was their actual screen name. you see, i was trying to help them fine tune their trait, but today i saw that it was no longer there. the unpleasant message i received insulted me personally and accused me of reporting the trait, which i did not. i thought maybe Killauna took it down to fine tune it and reupload it? if someone DID report it, i want to message Killauna and make sure they know that it wasn't me, and that i never wanted the trait taken down. i used the search user function, and i can't find anyone by this name. all i want is to clear any misunderstandings and not have little kids like the person who insulted me to come after me like I'm some witch who's about to be burned at the stake.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 11:02 PM
Sorry, no idea. I did see that in the main menu and didn't pursue it to see that it was removed. I just wanted to respond to you because no one has a right to come after you or abuse you on this site. Report abusers. Report that message. The mods will take care of it.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Sorry, no idea. I did see that in the main menu and didn't pursue it to see that it was removed. I just wanted to respond to you because no one has a right to come after you or abuse you on this site. Report abusers. Report that message. The mods will take care of it.

i definitely reported the user. there was no way i was going to be spoken to like that and let them get away with it. that behavior is just shameful.
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I think it's this member:
http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=9969853
http://sims4updates.net/mods/sociop...t-mod-the-sims/

THANK. YOU. god, i hope you're right, and that IS the right person, but the name is so similar, how could it not be? god, you may've just saved my conscience.