Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 9:58 PM
Default Creating more pages for pose boxes
How do I create pages (for lack of a better term) in the pose boxes? I've seen in other pose boxes where each "page" has a "More" option that switches to more options for poses that weren't on the previous page. Any ideas out there?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 10:10 PM
That's an automatic thing that happens when you have more than ten poses in a box (assuming each pose has its own start/stop menu option). Once you have over ten poses/pie menu entries it automatically will add the "more" option for you.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 10:33 PM
Thanks, that's good to know. I never created a box with more than 9 poses. I have 28 poses I can use now for a new box. I'll give it a try.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 4:35 PM
Well, that turned out to be wrong. I just did a box with 12 poses, each with their own start/stop options, and they are all on the same page. Any other advice?