Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#701 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 2:21 PM
Sorry for the double posting but I love your characters Greenday, they are adorable, I wish I could get CC to work with my computer well.

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Advertisement
Test Subject
#702 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlover7114
Sorry for the double posting but I love your characters Greenday, they arte adorable, I wish I could get CC to work with my computer well.

Thank you! Yeah, my game's been rejecting some CC lately by not opening so I either have to try 25 times or I have to live without what I installed that time...(for example MasterController's Integration add-on)
Field Researcher
#703 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 8:53 PM
Alright guys, I'm sorry about the third post in a row but the last two didn't include my update... Hope ya like it!

Well it's been interesting, let's get down to business, Fa has grown into a child along with his IF Boo. Since Alana had such a great logic level she had been working toward learning every potion and ended up learning the Imaginary Friend Metamorphium Potion, and since Fa always talked about his imaginary friend Boo, Alana decided to give him the potion even though she didn't even believe in Boo. Soon enough Boo was real and Alana was stunned, Fa and Boo were best buddies since birth so Fa decided to help Boo look like more of a human, she was always wearing her doll clothes that were all grey and odd. So Boo went from a grey, odd-looking girl, to a beautiful child, now her main color is a very light blue that I find adorable. I was just glad that during the process of Alana learning the spells she didn't get blown up, it could hurt the baby, oh wait, didn't I tell you guys? Alana is pregnant again... And she isn't sure who the father is, she had an affair with Dakota Fox, one of her old friends, and also woohooed with Kang, well tried for a baby with both of them. I didn't hear the chimes on either. Kang thought she was pregnant with his child but she came out and said she cheated. Now they aren't on the greatest terms, but you know what they say, time heals all wounds, they are getting back to being good friends once again. Oh yeah and Hui-Ying is pregnant too, so soon there will be two more screaming children in the household, I'm just happy Fa aged up before then. Now lets hope Alana didn't have the baby with Dakota and it was with Kang. But no matter what, Kang would love him/her the same. Kang also loved to play in the park next to the school with Fa. They used to spend long days together there. Matt is starting to get better and better at riding. Oh yeah on a sad note Meeka and Monty, the family's cats, have passed away. Matt gained some riding skill on the way to the graveyard to put them to rest. May they R.I.P.

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#704 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 2:39 AM
Vivian and Diddy aged to teens so they got their picture taken even though they were still in their pajamas (much to Diddy’s annoyance)

Also, Rosalina wanted to take family pictures and they all got dressed up. Roy couldn’t bring himself to actually showing his face for something as big as a family picture considering he doesn’t even see himself as part of the family at all. Jacob and the kids (even Vivian who finally realized what’s going on) wanted to check on him and wait until he’s ready, but Rosalina insisted that they just take the photo. Roy walked off to the garage without a word, grabbing the university kit on the way. Maybe it will come in handy…

Field Researcher
#705 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 11:36 PM
Greenday, you have a great story there, I'm glad you're sharing it!

Well onto my own update, well, now Hui-Ying is a fairy, Matt is a werewolf, and Fa is a mermaid! Now then onto story time. Alana and Kang completely made up and raised Hsui Mei very well alongside Matt and Hui-Ying with Fu, the fourth little baby. Hsui Mei and Fu ended up the best of friends and, whaddya know, they were soon young adults and decided to move out together. Soon Fa, the little toddler above, who was with Boo and made her real as a child, aged up to a teen, and then to a young adult with Boo by his side. They went to prom as teens and became boyfriend and girlfriend together right before, once Fa asked her to prom. When that happened, they were so happy and Fa ended up prom king! Once they aged up the were still so close, but they never wed. After being a young adult for a little over a week, Fa did what he was always scared to do, he proposed! Boo was extremely happy, but she was a bit upset inside, she wasn't looking forward to the wedding for one reason only, she used to be imaginary, she didn't have any family to come. She would feel out of place as all of Fa's family would be there while she had nobody. But no matter what she wanted Fa to be happy. Fa noticed something was wrong, so he asked if she was alright. She came out and told him how excited she was for the wedding but the issue she had. Fa pulled her in for a hug and kissed her briefly and told her it was alright if she didn't want the big wedding. Boo simply nodded and said "I am happy only if you are," and Fa asked if she would be fine with a small scale wedding with family and leave out all his friends needed to make room for hers, he even added "My family thinks of you as family already, I'm just making it official because I want to make sure you won't leave me." This made her smile wide and she said she would be fine with the wedding and that he didn't have to leave out any of his friends, as "friends of you, are friends of me." They scheduled the wedding and Boo showed off her beautiful ring to Hui-Ying, who was ecstatic that she would be a part of the family. Sadly Kang and Alana both missed the engagement, they passed away two nights before, the same night Hsiu Mei and Fu aged up to YA. They are all still doing quite well though, I know Kang and Alana are living on in the memories of Fa, Boo, Hsiu Mei, and everyone else they've met. But anywho, back to the wedding, the family couldn't stop bobbling over it, they were so happy. The wedding went flawlessly and was amazing. I got some pics of everything so WARNING LOTS OF PICTURES

Test Subject
#706 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 12:05 AM
My save broke but fear not...the people are okay...they just don't live in that mansion in Auberon anymore...they now live an a futuristic dream in Starlight Shores...
Test Subject
#707 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blindxsecrets
Hello everyone! So....I've been watching this thread for a day or two now, going through most of the pages and trying to read up on what I could. I haven't played the Sims in about 3-4 years and with the announcement of S4 and it's release date....I dunno, I guess it sparked a light under my butt and it got me back into everything. When I started playing again, I knew I wanted to find some sort of challenge to keep me motivated. Back when I used to play, I always enjoyed taking pictures of my little Simmies and posting them in threads or in blogs with some commentary attached to the photos. So I figured I'd try and do that again....and....well, it was so big I had to start a blog for it so I wouldn't swamp the heck out of this thread, lmao.

If anyone does actually read this, I apologize for the length! Clearly I missed the Sims more than I thought. :S

Here is Cerise Blush, my founder who so far has three kids. If you want to read about it, here is the blog: https://ceriseblush.wordpress.com/

Your founding sim is simply gorgeous! I agree with you, I do like Hibiscus, but it is a shame Blossom didn't get the eyes. She looks like a nice mix of mom and dad? I do like Hibiscus''s evil little face though. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#708 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 5:55 PM
I love this challenge and I'm up to the 6th Generation! It's really easy though as the pink hair and yellow eyes are super strong genetics so it doesn't take long at all! Well, the seco0nd generation took 10 kids but since then it's been simple(:
Test Subject
#709 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 1:03 PM
Lol, my first three children had the hair and two had the eyes xD
Test Subject
#710 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 1:16 PM
I decided to start this challenge again and spend more time on it so yeah. My founder is Lilian Haywood, she has lilac hair with fuchsia highlights and lilac eyes. She is very pretty. She meet Cole (can't remember his last name) and they instantly fell in love. Soon, the first baby was coming! It's a boy! Andrew Haywood was born and once he aged into a toddler I noticed that he had the perfect genetics! Talk about luck!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#711 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 7:33 AM
Default Part 2!
The second part of my PG challenge is up and ready! Enjoy!
The link is in my signature :D

Check out my current Youtube Lets Plays Here :)

Subscribe to my blog Here :)

“Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton.”
― Dean Koontz
Test Subject
#712 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by megmog151515
I decided to start this challenge again and spend more time on it so yeah. My founder is Lilian Haywood, she has lilac hair with fuchsia highlights and lilac eyes. She is very pretty. She meet Cole (can't remember his last name) and they instantly fell in love. Soon, the first baby was coming! It's a boy! Andrew Haywood was born and once he aged into a toddler I noticed that he had the perfect genetics! Talk about luck!

Love your founder! You are lucky, indeed! Andrew is a little cutie

― Dean Koontz
Lab Assistant
#713 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 4:58 PM
Got I new challenge for my YouTube channel

:)
Field Researcher
#714 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 3:29 PM
Well now that my game has stopped working three times today, I think I'll be taking a break from sims for the day -_-

Lab Assistant
#715 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:46 PM
Hello all! This challenge looks right up my alley, here goes nothing!
Test Subject
#716 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 9:38 PM
I haven't played my challenge lately cause I got the CAS Demo but I made Reagan in it so I figured I'd show you!

Lab Assistant
#717 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 2:19 AM
Default First Generation
Good evening! Here's my first generation: Adelaide Hemingway, a future stay at home mom with a penchant for painting.

Lab Assistant
#718 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 2:29 AM
Default Second Generation
And my second generation:

Beverley Hemingway (neither hair nor eyes)
Benedict Hemingway (neither hair nor eyes)
Beth Hemingway (blue hair and eyes, heir)
Branson Hemingway(blue eyes)
Bellatrix Hemingway (neither hair nor eyes)
Brianna Hemingway (blue hair)

Portraits:
Full family (left to right: Benedict, Beverley, Beth, Brianna, Adelaide, Bellatrix, Abe [father], Branson)

Adelaide and heir, Beth, as a toddler.
Field Researcher
#719 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 3:23 PM
For all of you who actually want to listen to me, I love your family Moonstream, I love the blue hair.
Well On with my own update, Fa and Boo are still at the University working on skills, THE END. Well mostly, they have been working on skills and have been nailing their classes, they are both on the Dean's list. Anywho, that's really it Good luck to the rest of you! Happy Simming!

Lab Assistant
#720 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 5:23 AM
Default Second Generation Heir
Beth Hemingway, my 2nd generation heir, has finally aged up to YA!

Beth enjoying her favorite hobby, painting.

Beth meeting a new friend...

Uhoh...
Lab Assistant
#721 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 5:24 AM
Thanks Simlover!
Lab Assistant
#722 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 6:05 PM
Default Third Generation
Turns out Beth's first child, daughter Cerise, is an heir! By the time she'd aged into a toddler Beth had a second daughter, Cate, who turned out to have her mother's hair and eyes as well!

Third Generation:
Cerise Hemingway (heir!)
Cate Hemingway (blue hair/blue eyes)

Beth with Cerise as a toddler.

Cerise and Cate enjoying a present from grandma Adelaide.
Lab Assistant
#723 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChappyTamTam
My sim, River Cain. I forget her traits but I am interested to see where this challenge goes. I`m gonna try my best to keep the elf ears but if I have to let them go then so be it.

ChappyTamTam, I don't know if your still playing with that family, but your founder is absolutely gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#724 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 10:03 PM
Default Fourth Generation
This one was tough, 11 kids before Cerise had an heir (with a neighborhood-shaking divorce in the middle)! To add insult to injury Cate's first child had blue hair and blue eyes...

Cerise's Children:
Davi Hemingway (neither)
Damascus Hemingway (neither)
Dalia Hemingway (neither)
Dante Hemingway (neither)
Don Hemingway (neither)
Devon Hemingway (neither)
Diana Hemingway (neither)
Destiny Hemingway (blue eyes)
Dee Hemingway (neither)
Darius Hemingway (heir...finally!)
Daedelus Hemingway (blue eyes)

Cate's Children
Demetri Hemingway (blue hair, blue eyes)
Desiree Hemingway (blue eyes)

Cerise's family (from left to right: Dalia, Diana, Don, Destiny, Davi, Dee, Cerise, Damascus, Darius (heir), Dante, Daedelus, Devon)

I hope the fifth generation goes easier!!! :P
Test Subject
#725 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moonstream27
This one was tough, 11 kids before Cerise had an heir (with a neighborhood-shaking divorce in the middle)! To add insult to injury Cate's first child had blue hair and blue eyes...

Cerise's Children:
Davi Hemingway (neither)
Damascus Hemingway (neither)
Dalia Hemingway (neither)
Dante Hemingway (neither)
Don Hemingway (neither)
Devon Hemingway (neither)
Diana Hemingway (neither)
Destiny Hemingway (blue eyes)
Dee Hemingway (neither)
Darius Hemingway (heir...finally!)
Daedelus Hemingway (blue eyes)

Cate's Children
Demetri Hemingway (blue hair, blue eyes)
Desiree Hemingway (blue eyes)

Cerise's family (from left to right: Dalia, Diana, Don, Destiny, Davi, Dee, Cerise, Damascus, Darius (heir), Dante, Daedelus, Devon)

I hope the fifth generation goes easier!!! :P

Wow...11, that's tough

― Dean Koontz
Page 29 of 46