Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 1st May 2014 at 6:37 PM
I agree too! I think the house would look better (more than good it's already).
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st May 2014 at 7:51 PM
im changing something will be updated in a bit
Instructor
#28 Old 1st May 2014 at 9:44 PM
Much better! But I am not sure about the roof on the garage.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 1st May 2014 at 10:03 PM
I tried Turning the roof and other roof types but nothing looked good. Also, when I connected the garage, a little "crack" appeared in the wall. Does anyone know how I can fix this without making the garage look huge again?
Scholar
#30 Old 3rd May 2014 at 12:22 PM
Do you have a picture of the crack?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 3rd May 2014 at 12:59 PM
You .cansee it if you look real close at the front picture of the house but I will get a better one today.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 4th May 2014 at 3:32 PM
Here is the crack i am talking about. you cant see it from the inside, only the outside.

outside:

Inside:

sorry it took so long, i got busy this weekend and didn't have time to actually go into the game.
Screenshots
Alchemist
#33 Old 4th May 2014 at 9:11 PM
I have that problem a lot, too, and I actually think everyone who works with CFE has it. I don't think there's an other solution besides covering it with a tree or a bush.

I come in peace
#34 Old 4th May 2014 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
I have that problem a lot, too, and I actually think everyone who works with CFE has it. I don't think there's an other solution besides covering it with a tree or a bush.

i can try that and see if it hides it enough. i dont want my upload to get rejected because there is a visable crack so maybe this will help. thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 4th May 2014 at 9:59 PM
is there anything else that i need to do to the house before i submit, besides adding a tree to hide the crack?
Inventor
#36 Old 5th May 2014 at 5:36 AM
I like the way it looks now. Good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 5th May 2014 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yogi-Tea
I like the way it looks now. Good work!

thank you i will probably submit it soon. I have to re-install everything because my computer had to be wiped, but i did save everything. thank you guys for all of your help.
Page 2 of 2