Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 76 (Who?), Viewed: 3273 times.
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 9:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamoodle5
That's how I feel whenever my little birds have died over time. It just doesn't feel the same the next day, like something is definitely missing. Won't even be able to chirp with them anymore or observe their usual activities. Whenever I talk to my birds, it always cheers me up.

i can relate it to that, maybe not to the birds since i never had any animals in house,

but i do know how it feels like to lose a part of yourself, last year my grandfather died of old age and his illness (not cancer though) and after he had died i haven't been myself ever since,

and sometimes i still think he's still alive when i know he isn't anymore and i'm not that proud of,

my grandmother died almost 10 years ago, a day before valentine but i was just a child so i didn't knew my grandmother too well
but she died of cancer (she has that for almost 2 years last time i hear the conversations of my parents) but i got over that one day after accepting the fact she won't come back to earth anymore

i lost 2 other people aswell who i knew, one of them died of cancer too and someone else wanted to end up his own life because he became depressed after his wife (i knew) died of cancer.
he was lonely even though he had 3 children and grandchildren to take care of and he was in a lot of pain so he decided to end up his own life and commited suicide

i didn't stopped crying after hearing from my parents he killed himself (euthanasia or whatever you called that) my parents got news about him and little did i knew it has anything to do with the one i used to knew because i heard an conversation to my parents about him and how much he missed his wife and all

and sometimes i still think (atleast that's what my feelings are saying) that the 2 of them are still alive even though when i know they won't come back to earth anymore

i was on holidays with them (2 of my parents's friends i used to knew) and sometimes i happen to think i hear them or that i am seeing thinks especially to the 2 friends of my parents while on turkey

i don't know how to get over that shit even faster but it's like i'm kinda losing myself like i said earlier when someone is dying or just about to die
Alchemist
#77 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 1:46 PM
Life. And spiders. Fuck spiders.

German humor isn't a laughing matter.