Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

lazzybum

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 11289 (Who?), Viewed: 243910 times.
Page 452 of 452
Instructor
#11276 Old Yesterday at 3:22 PM
is it possible to have an apartment on a beach lot? I haven't seen one before

I gave up my dream to earn a living.
Now what dammit?
staff: moderator
#11277 Old Yesterday at 3:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpal425

I know I installed it right. I followed the instructions and what seems to be common sense when working with your Documents/TS2 folders. SC4Terrains contents in the SC4Terrains folder. Neighborhoods' contents (N555) in the Neighborhoods folder.

If it's a already-existing fan-made complete hood, you don't need the terrain anyway - this is because once you make a hood, it has a copy of the terrain in it's neighbourhood files.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Mad Poster
#11278 Old Yesterday at 5:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanzen
is it possible to have an apartment on a beach lot? I haven't seen one before

It's my understanding that they glitch constantly and it's a bad idea, though it's technically possible to change the coding.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#11279 Old Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orilon
Académie Le Tour is a Uni hood. Tarlia has a cleaned version here http://meetme2theriver.livejournal.com/63030.html

Maybe template was the wrong word. I'm looking for the terrain. As just an empty hood. I don't want it as a Uni hood.
Mad Poster
#11280 Old Yesterday at 10:05 PM
THANK YOU, GUYS! ALL OF YOU! I got the shopping version of Old Town and it installed like a dream! the only thing is that it doesn't show up on existing hoods that I've already modified, so I'll have to start my uberhood over. But that's okay. I'd lost my favorite sim in that hood, so starting over sounds fine. Thank ALL of you for helping me. I'd already just about given up. I'm going to read over the tutorial, but if it involves SimPE, I won't be able to do it. Nevertheless, you guys are the greatest in the world.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Theorist
#11281 Old Yesterday at 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
You won't be able to add them to new hoods ever again, but the ones that are already attached will remain attached.

Thank you. I have no intentions of adding them anywhere else.
Mad Poster
#11282 Old Today at 1:30 AM
Taking back all the joy. I deleted my uberhood and put a fresh copy back in. Old town did not show up. Neither did Bitville, and I don't know why. I just wrote Marka and told him. I'm hoping he will take pity on me and add it the uberhood he made me.

Thanks for all your help, but I still hold the mantle of number 1 loser.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Theorist
#11283 Old Today at 1:40 AM
Is anyone else having a problem trying to register at Blackys Sim Zoo? I've tried many times over a long period of time and it seems impossible. Every time I click accepted at the agreement page, it goes right back to it.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#11284 Old Today at 1:42 AM
I disagree because I AM the winner (of the #1 Loser award). Or maybe I'm just the oldest. NO? OK, I'm just an every-day loser.

Namaste
Instructor
#11285 Old Today at 3:36 AM
@Penni Griffin
oh dear...I was gonna make one for a story. Maybe I'll test it out and see how it goes.

also new question
....can adults slap teens? or is there a mod that allows that?

I gave up my dream to earn a living.
Forum Resident
#11286 Old Today at 3:54 AM
I don't know. I had a couple in my Belladonna Cove game I started a few hours ago, and then I got some Error Messages that said something about the apartment? Then it kept giving me the Message saying you have to pick an apartment, when the couple was already moved in? And then the male Sim, who just got home from work and a promotion... I don't know how to explain it. It was like he didn't live there. His Sleep Need was incredibly low, and he couldn't use the bed? And whenever he was selected I couldn't use Build/Buy or place things from his Inventory???

Considering I've been having problems installing a hood, I'm just going to assume my game is corrupted. I'll remove my Downloads folder and use Origin Repair. Hopefully it'll do some good.

When one of your forum help questions don't get replied to...
http://data.whicdn.com/images/49363570/large.gif
#11287 Old Today at 4:10 AM
Sounds like an apartment controller error. It happens easily. Moving them out and back in always fixes it for me.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#11288 Old Today at 6:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanzen
@Penni Griffin
oh dear...I was gonna make one for a story. Maybe I'll test it out and see how it goes.

also new question
....can adults slap teens? or is there a mod that allows that?

Inteen will allow it. I've never been able to find a stand alone mod that will.
Instructor
#11289 Old Today at 6:28 AM
That explains my sudden rush of adults slapping teens - I've only recently added Inteen!
Forum Resident
#11290 Old Today at 8:12 AM
Those poor kids, bullied by Sims older and bigger than them.

Then again I had adolescent clerks at the Bluewater Mall throw tantrums over people woohooing in photo booths. Sometimes they get slapped in return.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Page 452 of 452