Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#1326 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 5:16 PM
I kept getting an error about my teenage sim, resetting didn't work so I had to delete him. I re-entered the lot and it turned out that he had reverted back to the child stage, except he kept his teenage looks... Due to the same error happening to his mother, social services took away the other three children, but I'm not even mad because this happened:
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1327 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 12:43 AM

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#1328 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 6:23 PM
He really loves talking to himself.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1329 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 5:36 AM
Why are my dogs howling along to the karaoke machine??

Mad Poster
#1330 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 4:13 PM
Well then. (For context, the Self-Employed career is 0 days a week, and has a salary of $0. I use it to keep Sims from constantly rolling wants to find a job.)

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#1331 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 6:07 AM
Suzanne: My sims do not have karaoke machines at home so I have not seen this. But dogs use to "sing" along whit the radio. Maybe they are singing. Select the dog and check the action in the box.
Field Researcher
#1332 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
Suzanne: My sims do not have karaoke machines at home so I have not seen this. But dogs use to "sing" along whit the radio. Maybe they are singing. Select the dog and check the action in the box.

Yeah I checked their action box and it just said 'Howl' so I don't know. Still funny though
Mad Poster
#1333 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 10:17 AM
Both dogs and cats can 'sing' along with the stereo (didn't know they could also do it with the karaoke machine).

LOL, did his wage of $0 go up?
Mad Poster
#1334 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Both dogs and cats can 'sing' along with the stereo (didn't know they could also do it with the karaoke machine).

LOL, did his wage of $0 go up?

Nope. Still $0! At least she didn't try to give him a promotion.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#1335 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 11:44 AM
Angela and Lilith are at Uni.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1336 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 8:35 AM
Well I wouldn't call that dancing...
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#1337 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 10:57 AM
You got me this? I wanted a pony!

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Top Secret Researcher
#1338 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 1:16 PM
Uh oh, time to call that Exorcist NPC again.

Scholar
#1339 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Well then. (For context, the Self-Employed career is 0 days a week, and has a salary of $0. I use it to keep Sims from constantly rolling wants to find a job.

Thanks for mentioning the custom career! Been looking for something like this

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#1340 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 10:40 AM
Tim Riley found an interesting way to trap bond with Etsu.

...she seems to like it though. Strange kid.
Field Researcher
#1341 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 1:55 AM

It was apparently a very snowy day according to my game
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1342 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 12:53 PM
Looks lovely ... ummmm

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#1343 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 8:22 PM

I have now confused myself... I can't tell whether Patricia Wan's townie co-worker Ashlee Miller's skin is intended to be human-spectrum or not. I have both in gen-town versions, and this is credibly human (especially with the hair)...but wow, that is pink!

Tight dress and baby bump do not stop Priya Ramaswami from showing off her moves. But...
"Er, Rose, can you give me a hand? I'm not sure I can get up from here..."
Mad Poster
#1344 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 12:19 PM
I meant to post this earlier, but never got around to it.

Instructor
#1345 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 11:33 PM
Someone needs to take a bath.

Scholar
#1346 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:32 AM

This majestic critter is Maria, one of the dogs in residence at the Monty Ranch.

Just another night at the Royal Hotel.
Mad Poster
#1347 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 3:07 PM
Found this one looking through old screenshots.

Forum Resident
#1348 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 9:16 PM
Maybe I should work on my conversational skills...

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#1349 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 10:01 PM
You can definitely tell she doesn't want to play Mary Mack right now...

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#1350 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
Someone needs to take a bath.

That is probably one of the greatest pictures of all time.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Page 54 of 103