Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 3:13 AM
Default 3 Word Story
We begin with 3 words, then the next person continues the story with 3 more words and so on and so on. And please make sure it makes sense and try not to misspell words.

Example:

Poster 1: There was a
Poster 2: There was a big ugly looking
Poster 3: There was a big ugly looking snake inside of

Anyway, let it begin:

Mandy and Alex...

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 2:42 AM
Mandy and Alex always wear the

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 12:00 AM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everday

TEAM JOHN
Cause he isn't bossy

Team Billy Mays
Cause Edward can't sell oxiclean can't he?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 2:11 AM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everday even though they

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 2:09 AM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have alot of
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 1:45 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 4:57 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana

TEAM JOHN
Cause he isn't bossy

Team Billy Mays
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 6:59 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 7:31 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#10 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 10:42 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help
Forum Resident
#11 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 1:34 AM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment.

Mad Poster
#12 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 5:48 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because

Alchemist
#13 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 8:14 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde
Mad Poster
#14 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 8:16 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means

Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 6:11 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means she can not

TEAM JOHN
Cause he isn't bossy

Team Billy Mays
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 2:53 AM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means she can not cook fried rice
Mad Poster
#17 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 10:14 AM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means she can not cook fried rice which is because

Alchemist
#18 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 10:30 AM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means she can not cook fried rice which is because Hannah Montana actually

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 10:40 AM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means she can not cook fried rice which is because Hannah Montana actually doesn't really exist

Theorist
#20 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 2:00 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means she can not cook fried rice which is because Hannah Montana actually doesn't really exist because she is

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 2:59 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means she can not cook fried rice which is because Hannah Montana actually doesn't really exist because she is from somewhere that
Mad Poster
#22 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 3:53 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means she can not cook fried rice which is because Hannah Montana actually doesn't really exist because she is from somewhere that also doesn't exist.

Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 11:51 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means she can not cook fried rice which is because Hannah Montana actually doesn't really exist because she is from somewhere that also doesn't exist. Pumpkin pie is

TEAM JOHN
Cause he isn't bossy

Team Billy Mays
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 7:47 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means she can not cook fried rice which is because Hannah Montana actually doesn't really exist because she is from somewhere that also doesn't exist. Pumpkin pie is most certainly the
Theorist
#25 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 7:55 PM
Mandy and Alex always wear the same clothing everyday even though they have a lot of business to attend and Hannah Montana is actually a moronic person in need of help at the moment. This is because she's not blonde so that means she can not cook fried rice which is because Hannah Montana actually doesn't really exist because she is from somewhere that also doesn't exist. Pumpkin pie is most certainly the best pie to

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."

Page 1 of 2