Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 6:42 PM Last edited by Xions Heart : 6th Aug 2018 at 6:55 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Recoloring Mansard Roof
In SimPe, only two pieces show up. These are the "A Bit Steep" M&G Corner and Straight Piece. I recolored both of them, assuming that the other Mansard Pieces are slaved to at least one of them, yet my recolors aren't showing up, even on the "A Bit Steep" Pieces. What do I recolor in order for them to show up on everything that is slaved to the MG Mansards?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 7:45 PM
It's the straight piece for the Connexion pieces - mind you that doesn't mean much. I recoloured that set - a long while back. I'll have a look.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 8:12 PM
I'll try to find it, it will be in the unknown section, correct?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 9:25 PM
Alright so I recolored it, but now my recolors aren't appearing. Any ideas? The same thing happens with my recolors of the JustaDoor.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 11:21 PM
OK - I finally remembered to check this. Yes, I can confirm it is the straight piece that is the master and recolouring that will recolour the rest. I found out that it uses the same texture as for the Connexion pieces so I was able to rap out a dozen recolours immediately since I still had copies of the textures I did for the Connexion pieces (picture).

So I can confirm there's nothing wrong with the object which seems to indicate there's something up on your end - especially as you mention trying also the Justa doors. So do you have UC? How exactly are you trying to recolour? Have you done it before?
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#6 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 3:09 PM
The justadoor is recolorable in game. If your recolors are not working I would suggest you look to custom cep's that add the door handle. Ensure you have only one from one creator, in both the program files and documents, and make sure that SimPE is reading the cep's in both locations.