Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 5:07 AM Last edited by Melo2g : 25th Jul 2017 at 5:48 AM.
Default Caw - Routing Question
so I am going crazy trying to turn these lines white around the coast. are these lines supposed to look like this, (red and blue) or is the routing bad? I have island paradise installed so by default the ocean is swimmable.. any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. see pic attached
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 7:09 AM
Could you please repost the image? I can't see it.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 7:16 AM
If you mean somthing like this:

Yes, this is perfectly normal. These are the spots where sims can "enter" the sea or take boats. If you block those areas or paint them with non-routing paint, the ocean will not be accessible anymore.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vincent T.
If you mean somthing like this:

Yes, this is perfectly normal. These are the spots where sims can "enter" the sea or take boats. If you block those areas or paint them with non-routing paint, the ocean will not be accessible anymore.

YES! I am sorry I am not sure why the photo didn't post but that is exactly what I am speaking of. Ok wonderful! Thank you so much you just saved me hours of confusion!