Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 12:58 AM
The Perfect Mother Challenge
Hi! I made the Perfect Mother Challenge about a month ago and thought I might share it! Feel free to ask any questions and say any comments, since this is a new challenge, I am just starting to test it out. I also must comment it is much shorter than the Legacy of Queen Bee Challenges, well, ENJOY!

Objective: To have your "perfect mother" get to the top of her career and have ten children, (not using cheats while doing so!).

Starting: Create a young adult sim. At least one trait must be family-oriented, (or to mix it up and make the challenge harder, you could make it hates kids!). The "perfect mother" must have a LTW of getting to level ten of her career, (it doesn't matter to me which one!). For example, the perfect mom's LTW could be a hit movie composer. Move into an empty lot, with NO house, (doesn't matter how big). Congratulations, you have started the Perfect Mother Challenge!

Rules: No cheats allowed, except to get rid of glitches. You can only exit out of the game without saving to get rid of a glitch, not to solve a problem that loses you points. You may use the kaching cheat, but lose points each time!

Points/Scoring: These are pretty simple!
+1 for each toddler that learns all three skills
+1 for every amazing meal prepared
+1 for every perfect plant harvested
+1 for every mood bar that goes all the way up in green
+1 for each stage the child grows up that you can pick there trait (s)
+5 for every extra child born
+5 for every $20,000 earned (not including the money you come with in the game!)
+10 for every skill maxed
-5 for every kaching cheat used
-5 for every death in the house

That's the challenge, feel free to try it!
-Tebeau
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 5:50 PM
I have a few questions:

No house for how long?
What about walls?
We can't use a move objects cheat to place furniture any where?
Does the green mood bar apply to kids as well and is each mood counted only once or every time it maxes out?
Challenge ends when the last child is born or turns into a YA? or when the mother dies?
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 5:59 PM
This seems like an awesome challenge and I'm going to get started on it right away. Ciane I think she meant you have to build your own house, like in the legacy challenge.

This is going to be so fun, and cruel as well haha.

Tebeau, does she have to be a single mum? Thanks for sharing this
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 7:15 PM
This is like the sextuplets challenge for Sims 2.

I'm going to try this for Sims 2, as a matter of fact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 12:25 AM
OK, sorry for not answering in a while guys! First of all, you can either build your own house or you can move into one (infurnished). When you build the house, you can build right away! You can use moveobjects and any mods, but you can not use ones that may affect your game giving a boost in the challenge. For the bars into green, I mean that the moodlets affect. Everytime that goes all the way up, it's one point. This is for all kids of perfect mom, perfect mom, and dad of children. The mom may be married, but doesn't have to. She does have to work, though! Challenge ends when the youngest challenge is born, (10th child). I would personally play longer, though! The mom doesn't have to be single, but she doesn't have to be married either. The mom has to work, though! I think that's all the questions!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 9:52 PM Last edited by Randab : 2nd Feb 2010 at 9:52 PM. Reason: grammar
sounds hard but fun, i'll try it out.

i'll end the challenge when she completes her LTW.

to make it tough i'll make her single and hate kids.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 3:40 AM
hehe might have to give this a go :P
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 6:17 AM
thing: Attention! This thread has not had a reply for 54 months.
me: lol naw it just got a new post :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 12:47 PM
Might try this erm what happens if the mum dies do you fail or does her youngest girl continue the challenge