Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 2:44 AM
I'm gonna try this tonight, sounds fun I'm gonna do dogs, cats and horses at the same time all three going for the hard one
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by littlekittie567
I'm gonna try this tonight, sounds fun I'm gonna do dogs, cats and horses at the same time all three going for the hard one

Cool! I'm glad you're trying it. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer! Be sure to update I love to see your guys' pictures and how things are going!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 12:37 PM
ok i will go for applosa plains
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:42 PM
Cool, good luck and I hope you enjoy the challenge, Lauren!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 11:27 PM
I like it! I think I will utilize the Sims a little more than this. I wish there was a Dislikes Animals trait because that would be perfect.

I'm confused as to thwta makes a "good" or "correct" heir? What are the qualities we're going for?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EthanSimsalot
I like it! I think I will utilize the Sims a little more than this. I wish there was a Dislikes Animals trait because that would be perfect.

I'm confused as to thwta makes a "good" or "correct" heir? What are the qualities we're going for?

Good questions! First off I can definitely say that I would like it if that were a trait, much more possibilities.
'What makes a good or correct heir' I would have to say that a correct heir would be one that shares trait(s) with their parents, look fairly similar or if that is too difficult jsut as long as it isn't overly blotchy with the patches (unless that's how it originally was). Also I would suggest that if it is a cat that it has at least level 2 in hunting within a week of it's adulthood (obviously you would have it set for a while as you have to have enough time to make your heirs). If it is a dog I would just go with what I mentioned above, don't forget that it is your experience so you can edit some things for yourself and do what makes it more fun for you!
I'm glad you're trying this and I hope you enjoy it!

Now I have a mini update, I am planning on adding some things today and they are fully optional just add some variety into your game. I will put them into a section titled "optional rules" and I will also include what I said above about the good heirs, I thought that was in there to begin with but now as I read through it seems as though it's not. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I'll answer as soon as I can!

Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 7:41 PM
This challenge sounds awesome! Totally will try it! Im kind of new too, can anyone help me out? I really do not know how to upload challenges at all >.< I have a LOAD of challenge ideas and don't know how to post them
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Caitlinslash02
This challenge sounds awesome! Totally will try it!

I honestly thought this thread was a little bit dead really. It's good to see it dug up from time to time and I hope to see some updates or pictures from you! Thanks!

Page 2 of 2