Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 6:13 PM Last edited by southparkrocks : 7th Nov 2015 at 7:41 PM.
Default Nanny Challenge
This is my second challenge and my first one wasn't as well received so please be kind, but I think this one is better

You have always loved children, and always wanted to work with kids. You got a degree in childcare, and imagine your surprise when a very well-off family asked you to care for their children for a large amount of money! What will your future hold?

Sims:
Create a Young Adult/Adult Sim in CAS of either gender, but female is recommended
Appearance is up to you, clothes are recommended to be old fashioned or fancy looking and could be something like a maid/old fashioned nanny or 50's housewife would wear if your nanny is female, but do what you like and there is no specific era to play this in
They must have the Family Oriented trait and the Nuturing trait if you have Generations, Neat and/or Natural Cook are suggested, but the rest are up to you
In game, your nanny must either be Unemployed or in the NRAAS Homemaker career, as he/she will be caring for another family's children
The family:
You must have 2 parent Sims and at least 2 children, up to 4 or 5 if you wish, but the parents must either adopt a child or become pregnant at least once in the game, so you may have 5 if you have mods that allow more than 8 sims in a family
Your parents must be a male and female YA and/or adult and must either be portrayed as wealthy or as noble/royal, clothes should be fancy and may be as old fashioned as you wish, they must either look wealthy or like royalty depending on what they are in your story, era is up to you as there is no defined era, they may have any job you wish, both may work outside the home or one, probably the mother, but whichever you wish, may stay home with the nanny and children, but at least one must work outside the home, traits are up to you
Children: you may have between 2-5 children to start and a baby must be born or a baby/toddler/child must be adopted in game, you must have at least 1 child and 1 toddler to start, whether you have teenagers or not is up to you as teens aren't as important for the nanny to care for since they can basically take care of themselves, appearance is up to you, clothes should be fancy and may be as old fashioned as you wish, traits are up to you, you are NOT allowed to send children or teens to boarding school as that would be cheating on the nanny's part and children and teens must either attend public school or be homeschooled if you have NRAAS Careers, which is recommended
You may play on any lifespan setting
Nanny must care for any infant born or adopted into the family and infants may be aged up at any time
Nanny must care for toddlers and teach them toddler skills and they may be aged up once taught to walk and talk
Nanny must cook for children and interact with them, help them with schoolwork, etc, they are aged up once they are on honor roll
Teens are not as important, do what you wish with them and age them up whenever you like
Nanny must stay at least friends with parents and children of family
house must be like a mansion or palace
Any technology is allowed since there is no defined era
Neighborhoods like Dragon Valley and Moonlight Falls are recommended
You can have pets
You may have a servant besides the nanny, such as butler, maid, or Bonehilda
Family is allowed to be supernaturals
Cheats are allowed and money cheats are recommended to do things like get the house you want and decorate it as richly as possible
Have fun, do as you wish with your nanny and their family, make your own rules if you want
Hope you enjoy!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 7:11 PM
I'm going to try this!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 1:55 AM
Think i'm gonna do this,

Don't Cry for me I'm ordinary and unimportant