Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Death Star

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 436 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 66,905 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 19th Apr 2008 at 11:40 PM
Updated: 2nd May 2008 at 3:50 PM
The Death Star

DESCRIPTION
Requested by an old friend for his sci-fi story, this is my “sim-ified” adaptation of the Death Star from Star Wars. Some of the floor plan amenities include the docking bay, tractor beam control area, prisoner holding cells, causeway, and command center.

For design reasons, there is no entry point into the space station, and so you will have to either utilize the teleport ability (found in the Bon Voyage ep) or use the MoveObjects On cheat in order to place them inside.

- Lot Title: The Death Star
- Lot Category: Residential
- Lot Size: 3X3
- Lot Price: $64,117
- Furnished: Partially furnished
- Lot Played/Tested with Cloned Lot: 1/1 -- days
- Hack-free (checked via Clean Installer)
- Created with these Expansion Packs: All up to and including Free Time
- Created with these Stuff Packs: All up to and including Kitchen & Bath
*NOTE: The Stuff Packs are NOT required to install this lot if you do so with the Sims2Pack Clean Installer, found here: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/ . Please note that installing in this manner will result in the absence of one fence (from H&M). However, this fence was placed on accessible areas and can be easily substituted with another one.

*NOTE: My door recolor didn’t package with the lot and so I’ve included it as an optional download in the secondary rar. Just place the recolor in your Downloads folder and replace the two-tiled doors with it.

*NOTE: Please DO NOT upload this lot to the Exchange and/or any pay sites.

Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 64,117

Custom Content by Me:
- Black Glass Tile
- Black Panel Tile
- Dark Ring Panel
- Death Star Hull
- Metal Grate Tile
- Rocks
- Entry Port Left
- Sci-Fi Panel w/ Light
- Death Star Panel