Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#451 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 5:50 PM
I'll simply leave their first photo here, it's been about three years since the last time I play Sims 3.

Oh! And they're Tony and Fiona by the way.

Who say that a guy will never play The Sims?
I play it, and I LOVE IT!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#452 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 6:55 AM
Jonas & Cora

Nikitia & Anita

Rodger & Sam
Test Subject
#453 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 6:59 AM
My main two, Becca and Adrian

And the alien sims I never expected would grow so near and dear to me, Saryn and Sulia C:
Test Subject
#454 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 12:11 PM
Test Subject
#455 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 8:09 PM
The sweet couple, Leandro Jovanni and Aurelle Shelton

Leandro Hugo Jovanni

Aurelle May Shelton-Jovanni

Instructor
#456 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 7:47 PM Last edited by southparkrocks : 10th Feb 2015 at 8:06 PM.
Not a couple, but polygamous 3-way. (Done using Debugenabler, Woohooer, and Mastercontroller.)
My combination self-sim and sim of my OC/persona I write about and roleplay as, Elvira, with her first husband Charles. (Charles II of Spain.)

Elvira with her 2nd husband, Dandy Mott. (From American Horror Story:Freak Show.)

Together they have 6 children.

Nevermind figured it out
Instructor
#457 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 8:56 PM
Someone disagreed with my post, what are you disagreeing with, the fact they're polygamists, there's a polygamy challenge for Pete's sake!
Instructor
#458 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 10:38 PM
What are you disagreeing with, you disagreed again!
Scholar
#459 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 8:31 AM Last edited by Gingerxyz : 14th Feb 2015 at 12:16 PM.
Don't worry about it @southparkrocks. There's been a disagree-er hanging around the TS3 pictures forum for months. They mostly seem to target posts that include same-sex couples (don't think they've missed a single one yet!), but I wouldn't be at all surprised if polygamy's on their hit list too.

Just ignore it. It's just some hateful idiot trying to wind people up without leaving the comfort and safety of their anonymous button clicking. Not worth stressing over.

Edit: Ha! I guess they don't like me pointing out how pathetic they are?

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Instructor
#460 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 6:23 PM
Ah, I see, well then I won't worry
Lab Assistant
#461 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 7:40 PM Last edited by CatRose : 21st Feb 2015 at 6:57 PM.
I just love this couple i made. Losely based on manga's.

I don't even remember their names, lost them when i switched pc. Or it's still there. Their parents are based on manga characters.

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Lab Assistant
#462 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 7:08 PM
I think they look even nicer now than the previous pictures! Really precious!

Scholar
#463 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 5:00 PM
Felix and Lianna
Instructor
#464 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 12:45 AM
Great couples everyone! Although I have noticed that disagree-er. I don't know what kind of person would spend there time needlessly disagreeing with pixel people's relationships, especially with how adorable they all are. I'll have to post more pictures of Delvin and Rain sometime. My boys are still together, but Rain's commitment issues have introduced him to a mysterious guy from downtown that he met at a party one night. Unfortunately for Rain, this guy's intentions are not all they seem.
Lab Assistant
#465 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 10:03 AM
The RedRaven i was also wondering about this disagreer. Just seems like a silly thing to do. I think i shall play some today and make new pictures of my couples.

Lab Assistant
#466 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 12:03 PM Last edited by VirazolKaine : 23rd Feb 2015 at 12:15 PM.
Divani StClaire (Black) and Darby Lane (Blonde) are currently going steady, they're neighbors and both Sims I created

I only recently got into taking snapshots within my game, it's actually quite fun so I'll have to be sure to capture more of my future couples!
Lab Assistant
#467 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 6:16 PM
Here's the same 2 in my previous post, one thing diffrence is the fact that one of the boys are now a vampire. Think he looks really nice as a vampire.

Here's their son and his man, their son is in the yellow shirt. Shiro is their son and Eiji.

Forum Resident
#468 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 7:53 PM
Kaylynn Langerak and Malcolm Landgraab falling in love at university

Forum Resident
#469 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 7:47 PM
@Wojtek Thank you! I haven't altered their facial features but I definitely changed everything else I think they have a 7 or 8 out of 10 on the attraction scale from one of the Nraas mods, which is really hard to find in my game so I think they are very in love

I like Damien's expression in your picture. Its kinda like "ya ok ok I'll take a photo." Do you use the Age mod by Consort from here? Your pictures made me think of that and now I kinda wanna go download it.
Forum Resident
#470 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 8:13 PM
@Wojtek Oh wow. That's awesome! I'm not tech savvy enough to do custom stuff, but I'm definitely gonna go download the Age mod now
Instructor
#471 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 6:08 PM
The current heir and his bride on their wedding day

It would have been a beautiful moment if she hadn't kept glancing the paparazzi. It was a private ceremony yet somehow he snuck in.

Just you know, she is not a teen, just really short YA.
Instructor
#472 Old 21st May 2015 at 9:38 PM
Instead of a polygamous marriage like I normally do, this time I made a couple, my self-sim/persona Elvira and her husband and my historical husbando, Charles/Carlos II of Spain!
Elvira!

Carlos (with their baby Carlitos/Mini Charles

Sucking face (they have 6 kids, and now she's pregnant again, but I used Pollinate on Master Controller because they were gonna try for baby, but Carlos had to go to work lol, Monarch career, and she is in Homemaker, I pretend they are king and queen of Moonlight Falls which is "Hell" XD)
Theorist
#473 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 9:00 PM

Arielle and her husband, Titus.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Instructor
#474 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 9:57 PM
Here is boyfriend and girlfriend Drew & Demi

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Scholar
#475 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 2:44 AM
Toshi and Mark are falling in love...

Screenshots
Page 19 of 24