Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 8:40 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Adopted child's bad bad grades....
I'm a stupid person... I realized that yesterday... *sigh* Anyway, one of my kids were taken away by the social worker because of bad grades, she had a F... Now, I had her adopted by her sister, but the problem is, her grades are sooo bad that the social worker immediately takes her away on arrival! :fight: What is a girl to do? Advice...? Anyone? :confused:
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 8:48 PM
dopt another child or just have one and take better care!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 8:56 PM
Hmm. Never had that problem. How long does it take for the social worker to come?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 9:02 PM
Use SimPE to open up the girl's file, and change her grade to an A so you can adopt her back and she wont be taken. Or use one of Meterola's paintings.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 11:54 PM
I think they fixed this in either the 1st or 2nd patch before the EP. What version of the game do you have installed?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 12:01 AM
Maybe adopt her at a different time of day and let her do someone else's homework.
#7 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 12:37 AM
Change it with the Painting i had the same problem before use that Multi Painting Thing and it changes there grades One Two Three !!