Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 7:19 PM
Default What was the grossest thing that has happened to you in your life?
((I checked the General discussion guidlines and if this is considered 'mindless chatter' appologies at the moment I didn't think it to be.))
There's always one event in your life that you will always remember as being the grossest. Maybe sometime in your life you've had to clean up animal feces with your barehands, or had to change a siblings diaper and they ended up peeing on you in the end.

So what's the grossest thing that has happened to you in your whole entire life that you will never forget? Please remember to keep it appropriate, saying that we do infact still have 13-15 year olds lurking around the site.

I'll start.

One day I upon having to finish all the chores in my house, the dishes were the last thing left. In the sink was cleaner left from the night before (we had been cleaning the kitchen floors for hours.) So without a care or thought in my mind I slipped my hand into the freezing water, inside I thought I felt a cloth at the bottom, making it so I couldn't pull the blocker out. So again without thinking I pulled whatever it was out, instead of discovering a cloth in my hand I saw a dead mouse! I started screaming as I threw it into the garbage and ran into the bathroom then puked. After that I had to have washed my hands for a good 45 minutes with seering hot water.

My family discovered that, that house had a bad mouse infestation since before we moved in, so after that we moved into the house I live in right now, and we haven't seen a single sign of a mouse *Thank God*!

-xKaylax-

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 7:48 PM
Well, this isn't the grossest (the grossest is a little too gross to post here), but it's pretty gross:

I have a cat that likes to eat rubberbands, so me and my boyfriend try to remove them from the newspapers and make sure we don't leave any on the floor. Well, I guess we missed one and what goes in must come out...except it needed some help coming out! I had to wake my boyfriend up so he could either hold her while I pulled it out or vis versa...I got to hold her thank goodness!

Hope that isn't too gross!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 7:49 PM
Oh wow that is pretty gross! (not to gross though).
I couldn't imagine having to push lost items out of my dogs intestines, I would have just brought her to a vet and let the vet do the dirty work .lol.

Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:00 PM
oh well.....ill try and make this censored...

We had just got our little puppy pippa, and she used to sleep in my mums bedroom....but this night mum was fed up of her moving in the night so we left her downstairs in the living room....stupidly my dad accidently left her in the kitchen with the light OFF and the door closed....

She must have been desperate for the toilet.... so anyways... i woke to hear whining coming from the kitchen (my bedrooms above it) and when i went downstairs to let her out...i found she had an "accident" (a HUGE one) and it was over her rear end and on her paws.....she jamp up at me and it all went up my dressing gown and pj legs.....

Also the floor was smeared with it....and i had to clear it all up....oh god it was disgusting.....so yeah since then she sleeps in mums room on HER BED...haha

Accident= dog poop

Funny how most of these gross things happen with animals....haha
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:46 PM
Well, it was back in seventh grade. It was a windy day at recess and my friend Kennan spit a lougie into the wind and I was talking and it went in my mouth. :eviltongu
#6 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 1:03 AM
Too gross to mention anywhere. Especially not in print. But, it was fun at the time.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 1:18 AM
TingTong-Oh my god I would have totaly freaked if I had to clean up a whole room of dog poo. Ew :p

ILoveHugs02-First of all I love your icon, and second of all EW! I would have puked if i caught a loogey in my mouth.

Khakido-Yes we all have those times .lol.

-xKaylax-

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 1:24 AM
I used to work in this huge industrial research lab as an intern. One of the scientists was doing urine analyses for some drug, and I had brought in apple juice that day and left it in a cup. The scientist got the cups mixed up and told me right as I swallowed the last of eight fl. oz. of ketonic human urine. Fun. I wnet to the emergency room and after that I voluntarily drank a shitload of brandy of hot water to purify my innards. Fun fun fun.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
#9 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 4:34 AM
Yuck. =S

One word; ants.
I left my Coke can by the pool when I went for a swim on a really hot day, and then after an hour or so I had a few swigs from it until I realised that it was really lumpy. I spat it out and it was then pointed out to me that the can was full of ants! Ugh, it was so disgusting that I threw up in the pool.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixieDust_fairy
or had to change a siblings diaper and they ended up peeing on you in the end.

both of my kids pee'd on me atleast twice when they were newborns. In fact, I took a bath with my first daughter when she was a newborn and she did even worse in the bathtub than pee. They have also vomitted on me, but since they are my own children I dont find it that gross, its just natural they are babies and stuff like that happens when you have children

So I am going to go with something that happened about 8 years ago. Well, I was a freshamn in HS and it was during the first week of school. I was making myself some cocoa pebbles in the morning, still half asleep. I missed the bowl and they dumped on the counter. So I took my hand and brushed the cereal into the bowl...after about the third bite I had smething really hard, like a rock, that I was chewing on. I took it out of my mouth to see what it was. It was my brothers rotten(yes rotten) tooth that fell out. I still dont understand why the hell you would put a nasty tooth like that, or any tooth for that matter on the kitchen counter! Eh it makes me so sick to my stomach still thinking about it.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 5:45 AM
Eh, well this isn't about me, but both of my nephews threw up in my moms mouth when they were babies. Ickkkkk. I would have thrown up as well if I were her, lol.

The grossest thing that happened to me that I can remember was when the oldest of those nephews decided he didn't want to use the bathroom and peed in my hair while I was sleeping. (I was about 6 and he was about 3). Dang brat, lol. I still remember it to this day.
My dog has had many accidents in my house but I have never had to clean them up..they were still gross though.
#12 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 6:27 AM
OMG, this is one of the funniest threads I've ever read

One of the grossest moments was when my son was a newborn and I went to take his nappy of to change him and all of a sudden all this poop came in my direction and it ended up all over my shirt and the bed.

That's not the grossest moment, I was more surprised and just like "ewww" than anything else, but the worst thing that happened to me was when I was living with my parents, and my mum has this cat who we still had at the time who use to really enjoy going outside into the bushes, finding a mouse, and then bringing it inside. Well anyway, I had spent a whole day at work so I wasn't aware of the going ons that had occurred in my room that day.

Anyway ( ) I came home one afternoon, headed straight to my room and took off my shoes - I swear at the moment I took off my shoes my room started to stink so instantly I thought it was my feet (shhhh, stop laughing at me). Thinking it was no biggy, I went to sleep in my bed and put up with the smell until the next night.

Now at that point I was starting to think that my feet were just really bad (and embarrassed because I had never smelt feet that smelt so bad in my life), so I cleaned my room out off all the footwear that was lying around and when I went to shower, I gave my feet a extra good scrubbing and even powdered them. The smell was still there so I did a clean out, looked under the bed to make sure there was no shoes or anything that looked smelly, then I left the windows to my room open while I was at work.

I decided to get an early day off work to check on my room and the smell was still there (????) Thinking that I had maybe embedded smelly feet smell into my room, I decided to give up (even thought the smell was killing me at that time) and I thought I would make my bed while I was cleaning my room. Well, when I went to lift up the blankets to flick them out, three friggin' dead mice come flying out of the one and only blanket I slept with. I felt so dirty... I took my blankets down to the laundromat and had a good shower - I can't believe I slept with dead mice for god knows how many nights!!
Instructor
#13 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 6:30 AM
Today I was running down my hallway and slipped and fell right into a puddle of cat pee. Not the grossest thing that's ever happened (even though it definitely wasn't fun), but since it happened a few hours ago I thought I'd share

FurryPanda, your story reminds me of a "prank" that my brother pulled on my neice when he was like 5-6. He asked her if she wanted some apple juice and gave her a cup of pee instead She spit it out and was crying for at least half an hour. My dad favors my brother so the only punishment he got were some small pats on the butt. >:[

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
#14 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:02 PM
I think the grossest things happened with my pets. A few with pets were mentioned already, I will add one more.

We have a cat, who likes to go out in the summer and likes to catch mice. She brings them in as a gift for us, they are sometimes alive so then we try to save them. Sometimes the mouse finds a way to hide behind the furniture - it's disgusting. The cat just sits before the piece of furniture but then it gets uninteresting for her and she turns away.

One day we noticed a huge smell in one room. It was a very seldom smell, I never smelled it before. We searched for it and didn't find it. The next day we couldn't bear the smell anymore and we moved all closets in the room. Behind one was a big bloody mouse started to be eaten by maggots. It was sooo disgusting to clean it up. After we had taken the mouse away from there I cleaned the place like a maniac.

Yes I think that was the grossest thing in my life. With pets gross things happen sometimes, but this one was just disgusting the most.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 6:20 PM
Once my bunny sprade pee in my face, that was realy gross....

my mom thought otherwise when see saw it happen, she laught so hard her fals teeth fell out.....btw that looked gross (and funny) to... XD

Edit: this is the bunny i'm talking about.
http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...6&postcount=228

xXx Babbel

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 10:14 PM
Haha, this is a funny thread!!

Well here's mine, and I would like to inform you that this is a minor prank compared to most of the stuff boys in my class do, I think I may start a blog of their pranks.

A few boys from my class came in with a massive bottle of apple juice, with a label that said 'Tesco's Apple Juice' and everything. They started offering cups of it and we drank it, not really thinking anything of it. After everyone drank their apple juice the boys went into hysterics, we all went 'What?' and then they went 'Hahaha!! You just drank a week's worth of our pee!!'
Everyone screamed and most people inculding me, went to the toilets and were sick and got the day off.

...they got suspended. =)
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 10:22 PM
Wow alot of drinking pee stories! I would freak out if I ever ended up drinking somebodies pee.

I'll tell one of my friends stories. I'm not quite sure if she gets on this site anymore so I'll go ahead and tell it.

When she was younger her brother and his friend drove her to a 7-11. They asked her what she wanted and she replied "cream soda." They came out 15 minutes later with the cream soda half empty, leaving her partially curious. They then told her that they were thirsty and took a sip as they slipped it into her hands. When she took a drink she discovered it tasted nothing like cream soda. That's when her brother and his friend started cracking up and telling her that she had just drinken both of their pee. They had bought the cream soda, drank it, then went into the bathroom and tried filling it up the most that they could. GROSS!

Forum Resident
#18 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 12:12 AM
haha....so many disgusting stories.....iv'e just thought of another...

We once had a rabbit called emily...and emilys hutch got wet in the rain so we had her in the house for a while....so anyways...i was petting her and all of a sudden i felt a warm sensation and i thought a hot water bottle had burst...but really it was she peed all over me....and it really stung...ugh

needless to say ever since then ive hated rabbits....really i do! haha
Forum Resident
#19 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 12:14 AM
i don't know if it was really "gross" persee but i remember my brother tricking me into eating caviar by telling me they were mashed up blackberries... more mean than gross i guess.

edit:
oh oh oh I do remember one from this summer... i was operator at work one day and the operator takes care of the fitting rooms at work. well i was getting clothes out of one of the rooms and there was this white swimsuit hanging on one of the hooks. of course i picked it up and i felt something wet... it had someone's blood all over the crotch... it was soooo nasty. i almost threw up.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Forum Resident
#20 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by photo_me2004

edit:
oh oh oh I do remember one from this summer... i was operator at work one day and the operator takes care of the fitting rooms at work. well i was getting clothes out of one of the rooms and there was this white swimsuit hanging on one of the hooks. of course i picked it up and i felt something wet... it had someone's blood all over the crotch... it was soooo nasty. i almost threw up.

somehow that made me laugh......but really that person must have had trouble....
Forum Resident
#21 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 12:20 AM
yeah my friends laugh at me all the time because you could hear my scream all the way up front.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 3:39 AM
Photo_Me2004-I would have puked! That's disgusting! The least they could have done was purchase the swimsuit after they left their blood in it.

Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 3:48 AM
Oh the story about the mosue reminded me of another one. My kitty had died in wintertiem and the whole yard was frozen solid. So we made a cairn for the kitty out of rocks ash and various other nonfrozen materials, and sorta forgot about it.

So I'm walking home from school and come through my own yard, and as I go up the hill I see this werid looking white thing. So I go up to it, and start puking wildly. It was my (partially decomposed) cat, covered in a writihing carpet of maggots. I ran the rest of the way to my house screaming my head off and hid in my room til my dad buried him. Properly this time. Under dirt.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FurryPanda
Oh the story about the mosue reminded me of another one. My kitty had died in wintertiem and the whole yard was frozen solid. So we made a cairn for the kitty out of rocks ash and various other nonfrozen materials, and sorta forgot about it.

So I'm walking home from school and come through my own yard, and as I go up the hill I see this werid looking white thing. So I go up to it, and start puking wildly. It was my (partially decomposed) cat, covered in a writihing carpet of maggots. I ran the rest of the way to my house screaming my head off and hid in my room til my dad buried him. Properly this time. Under dirt.

aww. After reading that I forgot completely of the gross part and only thought of the sad part.
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 7:16 PM
The cat story is pretty sad. And gross at the same time, reminds me of another disgusting thing that happened to me!

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST DISGUSTING STORIES EVER!
For my 13th birthday my dad took me and my little sister to the pet store (we both have the same birthday, but 3 years apart. I hate it!) So anyways when he took us to the pet store, we each were able to choose out a pet lizard that we wanted ( I used to be a tom boy) anyways my sister and I picked out identical ones.

Two months later they began getting terribly ill. Their eyes were starting to puss and they suddenly stopped eating. One day my little sisters room stunk terribly, that if you walked in it was hard not to gag. So when we walked in we realised that both lizards had sadly died in the night. We went and told my mom and she said that we needed to get them out of the cage as soon as possible, and since my dad was at work we were going to be the ones that took them out.

Since my little sister was 10 she wanted nothing to do with them, so I had to do it. We didn't have gloves, so I took an old lightbulb box and stuck it up to my sisters lizard and then dumped the lizard in the trash. When it came to my lizard I gently picked it up and guess what happened? THE LIZARD SPLIT IN HALF BY IT'S SIDES! I nearly puked when I saw all of it's insides spill out at the seam of it's sides. It looked as if somebody had taken a knife and slowly cut open the sides.

I will never go around another lizard again ever since then!

Page 1 of 3