Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 7:47 PM
Default Family Relationships in Gameplaydata XML
I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm having trouble scanning through S3PE for a value that dictates what interactions and functions are allowed and disallowed between members of a family. I'm not just being lazy, I've been searching for quite some time. Maybe I am just not experienced enough to notice the values within the XML, or maybe I am just selecting the wrong ones. Anyone know where to look?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:07 PM
Sorry for the bump, but I'm looking into it. I'll let ya'll know when I find something. Wish me luck!

Edit: I found two of the traits that might help. Evil and Neat. I'm loking for Flirty and all the ones that trigger relationships, for the purpose of getting two family members to hook up.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:52 AM
Well I was avoiding mentioning why I wanted such a thing, but I guess it's obvious! Incest doesn't turn my crank, but I want to start with an empty 'hood and build it up Adam & Eve style.
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 1:35 AM
did you look at the inteen mod over at sexy sims? that has an option to allow incest.