Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:07 AM
Default Where do I post requests? Cannot post to "Sims 4 Where Can I Find..."
Hey. I'm one of those players that just stalks in the background of this site and never actually posts anything lol. Where does one go now to make a request for an engravable version of the sign in the Von Haunt Estate??? I am sure I am not supposed to post it here but I have no idea where to make such a request or make contact with a creator because the "Sims 4 Where Can I Find..." thread seems to be closed. If someone can please point me in the right direction. THANKS!
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 8:37 AM
I am afraid this site doesn't allow open requests. But if you look on the thread "Creators who take requests" you can pick a suitable candidate to contact privately about your request.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 10:45 AM
This poster has already posted in WCIF so probably can delete this as now a duplicate.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 10:56 AM
Well, as long as they have a chance to read about the Creators who take requests thread, since they're pretty clear they want someone to make it and haven't found one already made.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Well, as long as they have a chance to read about the Creators who take requests thread, since they're pretty clear they want someone to make it and haven't found one already made.

Thank you Inge... You can probably see why I don't get on these forms often.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
This poster has already posted in WCIF so probably can delete this as now a duplicate.

I did not post there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Unsearchably
You don't. Pick up Maya and learn to make them yourself.

I'm not that guy. I'm the guy that pays more talented people on Patreon for a better product. Lol. But I would like to learn how to mod. Maybe I will give it a shot.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amaxtx
I did not post there.

Thought I saw a post. Must have been cruising when too tired and back to this one. Oops!