Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 5:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Is it safe to bulldoze or bin previously occupied houses?
Sorry to ask - I can't come up with the right Google terms to find the answer.

I read that houses, once lived in, have Sim character info attached to them. Is it safe to move these to the lot bin when families move out? (Assuming no gravestones are present?) How about just bulldozing them?

What about the crappy Maxis houses? Can I move the Sims in them to the bin before I play them, then delete their house?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 5:54 PM
If they're previously occupied (no sims or gravestones left), bulldozing should be safe. Not entirely sure about binning them, though.

Don't bin or bulldoze houses with sims or gravestones in them.

I think you can move the sims to the bin and then bulldoze the lot, but don't quote me on that.
Alchemist
#3 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 8:17 PM
CJ's Lot Inspector would tell if an unoccupied lot is safe to delete or not. http://www.cyjon.net/node/430

binning/packaging; if a lot is safe to delete, it likely would be safe to do those.