Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 4:36 AM
Help! Creating A Pose: How to move, well, anything?
ok I got milkshape to create a pose for the new "Pose PLayer" but I can't figure out to move anything, I want to move like the legs into a sitting position and one of the arms like resitng on a knee but elbow up going up and the hands flat for the head to sit on, like a pose that your sitting, and thinking, thanks for any help.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 9:02 AM Last edited by BloomsBase : 6th Apr 2011 at 9:16 AM.
If you are using meshes, did you extract them with CTU or TSRW?
TSRW doesn't include a proper skeleton to use when making poses.

I did make a file(with proper skeleton) for TSRW extracted meshes if you want it.(only for adults tho)

Making a pose:

*Import your skeleton and meshes(not needed but fun)
*Tick show skeleton in the joint tab
*change the joint size to 0.01 in Milkshapes preferences if you haven't done already
*Tick the ANIM button in the right lower corner
*Choose select in Tools tab and select joints under its options
*select the joints and rotate them till you have your desired pose(only use the rotate tool, NOT others!!)
*When done choose set keyframe in animate tab
*untick Anime button
*Delete your meshes
*export your file

Its been a while since i have done this so it might be a bit diffrent with sims 3.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 12:03 PM
^
how could i export a pose ? can you help < cause i don't know how, now my 2 hours of working on it gone :{ have to restart everything, can you help me how to export it ? please?
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 11:29 PM