Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 1:53 PM
Replacing default career outfit with a custom one?
Hey I was just wondering if it's possible to change the default career outfit for certain outfits with a custom one like say made in CAS. I mean change the default one so I don't have to edit it manually. I've been trying to keep on editing outfits and transfering them with MC to all the other sims of the same proffesion but I have to do it every once in a while as sims retire or get employed.

So is it possbile to change the default career outfit with a custom one I make? Like for example when you reach a certain level in Criminal career the sim will wear some kind of cool mobster outfit instead of the default one, all that without me using the MC to edit the career outfit.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 11:21 AM
You can do that with Cmar's SIMO Editor, there are instructions at the bottom of the post.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 11:06 AM
Nevermind, it seems incredibly complicated and I'll just do it manually in the game.

Thanks for the reply though.