Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 7682 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 2:37 AM
Default TS3 sliders for TSM
hello, does anyone know where i would be able to find a download that puts all the sliders that are in the CAS for TS3 into TSM?...in all honesty i mostly just want the body sliders...but wouldn't mind having the alien eyes and ears sliders also put in...make to make some odd looking Sims :D.

Thank you for reading.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 9:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvhog
hello, does anyone know where i would be able to find a download that puts all the sliders that are in the CAS for TS3 into TSM?...in all honesty i mostly just want the body sliders...but wouldn't mind having the alien eyes and ears sliders also put in...make to make some odd looking Sims :D.

Thank you for reading.


TS3 sliders should work for TSM without you having to do anything to them.
They don't all work though, so it's just a case of dropping them in and seeing what will and won't work.
(I can't recall if you need Grim's core and/or Treeag's testing cheats mods installed to make them show/work or not.)
If you can't get the desired TS3 slider mods to work, Shimrod has a slider multiplier mod, (which isn't what you're looking for, I know, but it should still help you make odd looking sims.) You can get it here

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...multiplyer-x-4/

What do you mean, 'get a life'! I'm a gamer, I have many lives.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 8:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickieTeeta
TS3 sliders should work for TSM without you having to do anything to them.
They don't all work though, so it's just a case of dropping them in and seeing what will and won't work.
(I can't recall if you need Grim's core and/or Treeag's testing cheats mods installed to make them show/work or not.)
If you can't get the desired TS3 slider mods to work, Shimrod has a slider multiplier mod, (which isn't what you're looking for, I know, but it should still help you make odd looking sims.) You can get it here

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...multiplyer-x-4/


Hello, Thank you ChickieTeeta for the link to the Mod . I'm going to test it out right now.

Thank you for reading .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickieTeeta
TS3 sliders should work for TSM without you having to do anything to them.
They don't all work though, so it's just a case of dropping them in and seeing what will and won't work.
(I can't recall if you need Grim's core and/or Treeag's testing cheats mods installed to make them show/work or not.)
If you can't get the desired TS3 slider mods to work, Shimrod has a slider multiplier mod, (which isn't what you're looking for, I know, but it should still help you make odd looking sims.) You can get it here

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...multiplyer-x-4/


Hello, Sorry ChickieTeeta i clearly did not understand what you were telling me the first time, and i still might be unclear. I thought when i downloaded the mod you linked it would add the sliders in the game for TSM...it uhh...didn't...now i think what you saying is i have to put the sliders that are in the TS3 in to the TSM...i have to be honest...i have no clue on how to even begin to do that...but i will look it up.

Thank you for taking the time to help me .

Thank you for reading .
Scholar
#5 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 10:21 AM
You don't have to modify them. Download the ones you want and just pretend they're TSM downloads and put them in your TSM mods folder.
They don't all work, and I haven't used a lot of them. Delphy's height slider is the only one I can really vouch for from experience, but I've seen caps using breast sliders so those obviously work, and if they both do then others will. It's just testing them out.
There is also a male slider at sexysims 2, made for TSM by Grim.

What do you mean, 'get a life'! I'm a gamer, I have many lives.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 12:37 PM
Hello, a lot of sliders TS3 suitable for TSM. But not facial sliders not worked in the Middle Ages. The fact that in the middle ages, and Sims 3 Headform different. Just for the body sliders work. there are sliders working 100%
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 11:47 PM
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...multiplyer-x-4/ this link is a broken link. you sign up for membership. then cant get access. even after getting accepted.. if you email. you don't hear back from the moderator or the powers that be.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 5:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulbringer1
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...multiplyer-x-4/ this link is a broken link. you sign up for membership. then cant get access. even after getting accepted.. if you email. you don't hear back from the moderator or the powers that be.


Hi, the body sliders that work are Johnna's. Google.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 4:12 AM
I don't think this has been mentioned at all, but Cmar's height slider also works for TSM http://modthesims.info/d/508972
Back to top