Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 8:54 PM
Default user ranks
what are all the user ranks at this site?
and their respective post numbers?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 3:01 PM
There was a link somewhere with a title list but I can't find it now. Some last longer than others. (And when you see that you're a Space Pony, take a screenshot. That one goes away very quickly.) The post numbers have never been revealed.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 10:48 PM
You'll find explanation about user titles here

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 12:24 AM
Pretty sure by the time someone's a scholar, they're already past their young, carefree, Space Pony days...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
You'll find explanation about user titles here

Uhm, it says it's viewable for staff only
Site Helper
#6 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 4:25 PM
So it's not just me that the Site FAQ has gone off limits for....

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 4:26 PM
Try this link

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Site Helper
#8 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 6:19 PM
That link doesn't work for a normal user. Nor does the link for "Website FAQ" on the "Site" dropdown menu at the top of the page.
Screenshots

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#9 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 6:34 PM
Derp, I just realized why. The link Karen gave was the specific staff side of the site so I gave the regular link without realizing that it had been moved to a moderator's only archive. I'll look into it and see if it was moved for a specific reason. If it shouldn't have been, I'll get it back where it should be! Sorry about that.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#10 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 7:21 PM
Weirdly I reported the FAQ being unavailable to me when I wanted to link someone to it, a few weeks ago, and it was fixed. Seems it's gone like it again. Is there some process that keeps on moving it?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#11 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 8:46 PM
Whoops sorry guys, I usually remember to change the links, forgot to check this time

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
#12 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 10:05 AM
Still not working for me and I don't really want the inconvenience of clearing cache and history etc to pick up the new link. Is there a reason why it must keep changing?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#13 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 1:52 PM
I think it's because Karen linked to the staff-access-only version of the site. You probably need to clear your cache. Sorry.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
#14 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 3:58 PM
Why would that affect the page I (don't) get when I click on Site/Website FAQ?

Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#15 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 4:04 PM
It's been moved, as heaven said. She's trying to make sure there isn't a reason it was moved before she moves it back.
#16 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 4:26 PM
Yes, hence my question about whether there was a reason it keeps moving, because as I said a few posts back, this is shortly after it had happened before and the site owner (whatever name he's using currently) fixed the link. Then only a few short weeks later it's been moved again. Why does that particular page keep moving, I was curious to know?

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#17 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 4:30 PM
I'm not entirely sure, Inge. I haven't found anything myself and the thread history doesn't show that it was moved there or moved back recently. @Tashiketh may know more once he gets a chance to check it out. I appreciate everyone's patience on the matter and am hoping we can have it solved soon, permanently this time!

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#18 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 1:11 PM
Okay, y'all! It should be back now. Let's hope it doesn't scurry off to the dark corner again.

#19 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 1:38 PM
Yup it's back for me now (hopefully for a long long time this time)

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#20 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 1:44 PM
I think Tashiketh does it just to see if anyone is paying attention.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 2:40 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered