Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 9:41 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My game crashes when I open lots
Okay so after deleting all CC and emptying out my PC my sims 2 runs more smoothly, but it just keeps crashing when I wanna enter a lot, no matter if there is a house or not.
I really don't know what to do or how to fix that

But I have noticed a little thing.
I have a program called TI-Nspire which we use on my college for our math classes, but since I got the program my pc have generally been fucked up. I have checked my pc a million times for viruses and there is nothing. I have driven both Malwarebytes anti-malware and mcafee livesafe and none of these catches any virus and honestly both programs is good at finding viruses, so I doubt it is a virus, and I am unlucky stuck in "I can't reinstall since I have none of the games..." since my ex made my game run diskfree...
IDK what to do honestly. It's quite annoying as I love building houses. I can accept I can't play the games with sims as my graphic resolution for animations is weak as hell...
Help? is there anything I can do so I can enter the lots and build houses?
or is there a way for me to get all the sims 2 packs again (I have one of their last disk... Something with pets fun which was a trible pack with pets and 2 extra packs (Mansion and garden and Family Fun))
Currently I own all the packs and extra packs but only have the main game, the trible disk and 2 extra packs on disk since i lended rest of the games from a local libary but they sold the games on their last sale -_-

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 8:57 PM
I think you'd be able to get The Ultimate Collections (all the EPs and the SPs + The Store Editions), try to follow this link:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-2...rt/td-p/5266126

I'm not sure if it's spam, in this case I'm really sorry.

Anyway, you sayd you got rid of all the CC you had. Did you also removed your saves? It's not a wise idea keeping them if they were full of CC; try to enter a lot in a new neighborhood (custom or default, but in which you didn't play before). If you still have problems, there's probabily something corrupted in the "EA Games" folder in "My Document", so move the folder temporarily on the Desktop and see how it goes.

You can find more info in here; for your problem in particular, read this step.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 10:59 AM
I did delete all lots, people and neighborhoods to avoid the blue blinks there is when a CC isn't there. Then created new neighborhood and new people and new lots

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by *_Drew~
I think you'd be able to get The Ultimate Collections (all the EPs and the SPs + The Store Editions), try to follow this link:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-2...rt/td-p/5266126

I'm not sure if it's spam, in this case I'm really sorry.

Anyway, you sayd you got rid of all the CC you had. Did you also removed your saves? It's not a wise idea keeping them if they were full of CC; try to enter a lot in a new neighborhood (custom or default, but in which you didn't play before). If you still have problems, there's probabily something corrupted in the "EA Games" folder in "My Document", so move the folder temporarily on the Desktop and see how it goes.

You can find more info in here; for your problem in particular, read this step.

out over moving the folder unto the desktop automatically reseted the game. No I still can't get into a lot :/ Really annoying.

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 6:57 PM
Actually another question, I thought about uninstall the last package (Fun with Pets) and install it again, but idk if that is a good idea?

I build small houses *^*