Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 6:44 PM
Unprotected .dll's ? Not that much apparently.
Hi, I've been recently advised to use the unprotected versions of the 10 .dll files used as references in my C# Project, and as it has become necessary, I finally tried it (with NRaas's Unprotected set).
I came over some predictable issues, such as "protected override" becoming "public override"... until that moment.
My whole script is basically triggered by only one thing :
Code:
World.OnWorldLoadFinishedEventHandler += new EventHandler(OnWorldLoadFinished);
And guess what ? In the so-called Unprotected "SimIFace.dll", Sims3.SimIFace.World.OnWorldLoadFinishedEventHandler is set as PRIVATE static, when it's a PUBLIC static in the original dll. And it's basically ruining my mod

Would you know why this thing is set to private when the whole purpose of the thing is supposed to set everything to public ?
or How can I set it back on public ?
or Is there any way for me to bypass that ?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 7:06 PM
Ah that one is a fun one to edit! Basically what you have to state it as is:

Code:
World.sOnStartupAppEventHandler += new EventHandler(Instantiator.OnStartupApp);

So in your case that would be:

Code:
World.sOnWorldLoadFinishedEventHandler += new EventHandler(OnWorldLoadFinished);

This is because ( I think at least) Made a new event handler that isn't protected by making a new one here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 7:20 PM
Basically the last thing I would ever have thought about. Thanks a lot ! It works.