Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2018 at 6:15 AM
Default TS4 University!!!!
One of my favorite expansion packs of all time is TS3 University Life. I can't begin to imagine why we haven't had anything remotely close for TS4. Do you think a similar pack will make an appearance? Do you even want it to be part of TS4?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th May 2018 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheWhitwell
One of my favorite expansion packs of all time is TS3 University Life. I can't begin to imagine why we haven't had anything remotely close for TS4. Do you think a similar pack will make an appearance? Do you even want it to be part of TS4?

Simmythesim put a mod up on this site that has a makeshift college career path. It is a bit dated so there is an updated version (I believe) located here.. http://itasan2.tumblr.com/post/1453...d-by-itasan2-me

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2018 at 10:56 AM
Yes it will. On the sims mobile.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th May 2018 at 10:21 PM
Well there are simmers who asked for laundry, so college kids life isn't as much odd to fascinate about. The Game is a Life Simulator after all and we want sims to relive or, from your perspective, suffer the life you experience that would feel relatable.

Scholar
#7 Old 21st May 2018 at 6:03 PM
I found uni to be very very repetitive and I didn't enjoy it... however I do welcome a change and new stuff so... maybe I might like it? I would love it more if you could actively do things in class rather than just go to rabbit holes everyday and doing homework day after day. I only played Uni in TS2 though, never got to with TS3 because my game just too run down from everything.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 21st May 2018 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Unsearchably
Yeah it's a life simulator, not a real life simulator. Do I really need to point out how redundant the later concept is?

Well, If that's your questionable argument (I get your point, but...) perhaps toddlers should have been skipped and never returned in a patch? Tots take responsibility, patience, very good care and besides: not real life simulator. Babies jumping straight to children was good. While we're at it, not real life simulator btw, let's also get rid of a child life stage. And maybe even elders.

Instructor
#9 Old 21st May 2018 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Yes it will. On the sims mobile.

And it'll cost more than actually going to university IRL, of course.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 21st May 2018 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Motorcitydude
And it'll cost more than actually going to university IRL, of course.

I hope they don't put the cap in a separate DLC from the gown... aww who am I kidding =(

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 22nd May 2018 at 7:32 PM
What makes you think I'm not calm, lol? I am being coherent. Sure the game will never be close to real life, but... Though care to give your reasoning why you believe latter concept to be reduced?

Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 22nd May 2018 at 7:52 PM
It's an optional thing. That's what the sims has been about, options that players could but did not have to use to customize their game into experience they most enjoyed playing out :D

I don't understand as well what is the difference between "life simulator" and "REAL life simulator". What makes the REAL one more real and the other one less real? (Are we getting into som philosophy stuff here?)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd May 2018 at 3:20 PM
University is my favourite EP. I love to stay around the npcs, making new friends then going out to the community lots together. There is mascot too!! btw being a college guy in Asia was boring as hell IRL, so I could use sims game to do something I wanted about college.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 23rd May 2018 at 4:19 PM
Reduced...?

Redundant*

Sorry.

Scholar
#17 Old 23rd May 2018 at 5:37 PM
I wouldn't mind an University, there may not be much more content to come, so it's better than nothing at all...
Mad Poster
#19 Old 24th May 2018 at 1:00 PM
Coherent AF.

It's redundant because you're just doing the same things you already do everyday, only in a videogame.

What experience exactly breaks the everyday lifestyle?