Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2018 at 10:13 PM
Default Most bizzare sims 4 moments you've had
Sometimes you've got really weird things happening in your sim game, you see weird thing, you hear weird thing from other players. So I thoguht why not start a thread on all of the most bizzare things that happened in your game.

I'm gonna start:

I was playing a family that consisted mostly of vampires. I invited some extended family for a little reunion. Seems pretty ok so far? Long story short when I left to go to the bathroom I forgot to press pause and since the free will was turned on when I came back my sim Leon has woohooes in a sauna with both his mother-in-law and brother-in-law, while his wife was upstairs having a drink xD. And I was like 'NOOO, bad Leon' but you know it was too late and its not like you can un-woohoo your in-laws so I left it at that. A little bit later the brother-in-law sat down on a bench and started reading a book, which doesn't seem out of ordinary if it wasn't for the fact THAT HES A BLOODY VAMPIRE AND HES SITTING OUTSIDE LITERALLY BURNING TO DEATH BECAUSE HE CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO SIT INSIDE. And so he died doing what he loved. In the end what started as a family reunion ended with a funeral.
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 25th May 2018 at 11:28 PM
No to go rain on anyone's parade - we'll have Seasons doing that in a few weeks - but there is already a long-established thread for this type of game malarkey - http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532884

But hey, if folks want to start adding to this thread also, the more the merrier.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th May 2018 at 11:40 PM
I actually wanna see this one evolve separately since funny moments do stand out as gems of this game. At least it has that going for itself, so I wanna stick around for this thread. :D
Instructor
#4 Old 26th May 2018 at 12:22 AM
A sim hugged another sim from behind. The arms of the sim in front stretched back like The Thing.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2018 at 3:14 AM
When I had an Unflirty sim flirt with other Sims.

In my part of the story of what was going on in my game, I made a sim of my mother, who I portrayed as Unflirty, and she autonomously flirted with a sim of Jamie Hyneman. To top it off, she's still married to my dad.

Definitely a glitch.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#6 Old 27th May 2018 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
When I had an Unflirty sim flirt with other Sims.

In my part of the story of what was going on in my game, I made a sim of my mother, who I portrayed as Unflirty, and she autonomously flirted with a sim of Jamie Hyneman. To top it off, she's still married to my dad.

Definitely a glitch.

Me too, not exactly one of my favourite traits anyone, a few of my Lazy Trait sims spend their time constantly in the gym, or jogging past my houses, it could be overlooked or wouldn't surprise if a mod or two is playing a part of this.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 9:27 AM
I was playing an Unflirty sim. She made a friend. Then once the friend had gone home she rolled a want to flirt with that friend. I laughed, and pinned it. The next day, she had a guy over. Higher friendship bar than the other friend, who was a girl. I told her to flirt with the guy. She stomped her foot and refused to do it. After the guy left, her other friend came by, and when I looked away for a second, I caught them autonomously flirting. I was 12 at the time and she was supposed to be an older me, so I laughed and shrugged it off. Slightly off topic: Two years later I found out she was telling me something. I ignored it because one, it was just a sim who looked vaguely like me being weird, and two, all my female sims do this.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 9:49 PM
My Sim went on an expedition in the jungle, and while she was visiting the cantina, one of the other ladies there died of old age. When she got back home, I found the dead woman's urn in the household inventory.
When I used it to summon her ghost, she spawned off lot and swam through the ground until she reached the front steps.
Scholar
#10 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 10:31 PM
Um... Elsa Bjergsen apparently has two different potential looks when she grows up. As some of you may know, I have two save files that I play. One is current and the other is an OLDER version of the current one, so it has all the original spawned townies, all the original premade kids at their new-game ages, and my own characters are taking on different lives, so it is a "alternate" reality.

But since it's from the same save file, only an older version... I aged up Elsa in both files, and her looks turned out differently in each file. In the current game file, she has more typically Scandinavian eyes, (like mine), that have a epicanthal fold but a double eyelid, but in the other save, she has more sunken, deep set eyes like her mother and sister.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 7:49 PM Last edited by heartkinz17 : 9th Jun 2018 at 8:03 PM.
I recently started a legacy and because we're poor of course all the furniture is outside with no walls for now. The spouse of my founder is a painter. She tried to paint one time and she couldn't. Why? Alice Lewis was painting on her easel! Sims kept on using our toilet and stuff so we had to make it a private dwelling. I used MC CC to kill her and her lovely ghosts did our dishes

ooh ee ooh a-ah ting-tang walla walla bing bang
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 10:32 PM
Am I the only one that this has happened to? A Young Adult Sim I'm playing gets a phone call, and it's some CHILD. "Hey Dylan! Wanna come over and play?"

First of all, who are you? Second, YOU'RE A FARKING CHILD. Hell no I'm not going to come over and play, do you want to get me arrested? And third and finally, the short answer is No, and the long answer is Noooooooooooooooooo.

I think from now on, whenever I'm playing a Sim in the GTW Detective career, my headcanon is going to be that all the toons behind bars are those that were stupid enough to agree to go play with the child that was a complete stranger.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 2:14 AM
Field Researcher
#14 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 2:22 AM Last edited by ryuusei86 : 10th Jun 2018 at 3:42 AM.
I totally forgot that mod existed. It will now go in my mods folder that I label "Bare Minimum."

I can top that though, because I just snapped a pic of the Grim Reaper singing karaoke. I'm unable to attach the pic for some reason, which as you know, unfortunately means it didn't happen.

For this special appearance of Mr. Death, I blame Nancy Landgraab, who had to go and kick the bucket while she was the bartender at the karaoke bar during the Spice Festival.

Spoiler alert: He's not very good at karaoke. My Sim thought the same.

ETA: Maybe this will work.
Scholar
#15 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ryuusei86
I totally forgot that mod existed. It will now go in my mods folder that I label "Bare Minimum."

I can top that though, because I just snapped a pic of the Grim Reaper singing karaoke. I'm unable to attach the pic for some reason, which as you know, unfortunately means it didn't happen.

For this special appearance of Mr. Death, I blame Nancy Landgraab, who had to go and kick the bucket while she was the bartender at the karaoke bar during the Spice Festival.

Spoiler alert: He's not very good at karaoke. My Sim thought the same.

ETA: Maybe this will work.

It happens to me on a regular basis.. I just took a snapshot of him in my game since I remembered you couldn't upload the picture
he seems like a fun guy
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 5:27 PM
The most quirky thing I can think of happening to me in TS4: I had moved into an apartment that had vampire neighbors, which I had never even seen a vampire until this happened. Anyway my sim is sleeping peacefully with the dog asleep at the foot of the bed,when the vampire suddenly breaks into my house to come drink my blood. My dog woke up as this was happening, and literally ran to the food bowl although the hunger moodlet was full
Field Researcher
#17 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
It happens to me on a regular basis.. I just took a snapshot of him in my game since I remembered you couldn't upload the picture
he seems like a fun guy

Apparently I don't send my toons to sing karaoke enough then. I wonder what else we'll find Mr. Death doing, other than working out and fishing.

While I'm here, I know this isn't the Annoying Stuff That Needs Squashed thread, but I must say I'm heartily sick of these texts:
Hey, I heard you became friends with Marty McMartface! He's really cool!
Well, I should hope we're friends because HE'S MY HOUSEMATE!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 5:35 PM
When your dead father sends you a text "Hey I heard you became friends with *insert your fiance's name*. Theyre pretty cool."

https://youtu.be/l5xTReubUro
Field Researcher
#19 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 10:16 PM
MFW I thought that was going to be a video of that exact thing happening....

Also great is when you get a text (from your dead father or anyone else) as follows in the middle of the night:
Looney Toon would like to come over. Is that OK?
IT'S QUARTER TO TWO IN THE MORNING! No it is not OK!
But God forbid my Sim calls you at 7:50 in the morning, right?
What? I'm sleeping! Call me later.

ETA: This is all making me feel much better as now I know it's not because of my mod cocktail.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 12:14 AM
Sooo....I gave the vampire mansion a "haunted" lot trait, and not only does the randomly generated ghost show up at the worst possible time (while the owners of the house are "getting it on") but it's the ghost of the woman's little brother XD

The Receptacle still lives!
Scholar
#21 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ryuusei86
Apparently I don't send my toons to sing karaoke enough then. I wonder what else we'll find Mr. Death doing, other than working out and fishing.

I send my sims to the karaoke bar a lot lately and he appears every damn time
I have to use mccc to make him leave since I don't want my sims to befriend him.

anyways, since he's there all the time I found out something even weirder
if you run the time on the fastest speed while he sings, his voice changes into a deep woman's voice
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 3:56 AM
My sim exercised, got smelly, and could not get clean no matter how many times I told her to shower. The moodlet showing that she stinks was still there. In a fit of exasperation, I quit the game and googled my issue. Found no solution. Rebooted the game, and suddenly she's sparkling clean!

Weirder stories indeed.

Lurking since 10/2/07 ~ Call me Cheezy. ;)
Tumblr: http://mmmcheezy.tumblr.com/
Scholar
#23 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 3:58 AM
Henry takes "Feel the baby" literally.

Field Researcher
#24 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 4:18 AM
This happened a while ago- I had just purchased City Living. It was a glitch, but it was weird, so it's worth mentioning. One of the neighbors in the apartment next door came over for a visit. She sat on the couch and wouldn't move for a really long time. Eventually, she shot up into the T-pose with her legs inside the couch, and just did that weird idle giggle that they do sometimes. She just stood there with her arms out, going "Ha HAH!" every sim-hour or so. She was like this for a full sim day, so I figured she wasn't going to fix herself, saved, and exit. When I loaded the game again, she was fine.

I also think it's hilarious that the flock of birds in San Myshuno will fly *through* the apartments sometimes.
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 7:31 AM
I still recall this one family that I was playing a long time ago. The household went on a vacation to Granite Falls, and there was a duplicate of the father there. So weird.
Page 1 of 2