Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 7:55 AM
Default MC Command Center Still doesn't working
There is a problem in my MC Command Center that I hope who has the 3_0_4 version can help me.
I've installed the 2 .zip files [MTS_Deaderpool_1608190_MCSettingsProfiler.zip ; MTS_Deaderpool_1667002_McCmdCenter_AllModules_3_0_4.zip] and extracted to Mods Folder with resource.cfg inside of it.
So,I oppened the game,checked the scripts files option and restarted it. And when I've clicked in my Sim computer,I didn't found the MC Commander Center interaction. I clicked on my sim and the interaction still doesn't appearing. I saved and quitted my game and the mcsettings.cfg doesn't work. Did I made something wrong?? HELP ME!!!!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 8:01 AM
You should read the description on the mod and then post in the comment section of the mod, explain what you have done so far on your comment.

Deaderpool runs quite an operation when it comes to support, so you should be in good hands.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 4:37 PM
I don't have my resource cfg file in the same folder as the command center. I thought it didn't work if it was in a sub folder.
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 6:32 PM
Yeah, you're gonna wanna double check your installation and make sure you don't have an old version of the mod or something that's conflicting. Also, make sure mods are turned on.

MCCommand should be working, it's definitely working for me just fine.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 12:50 AM
I always put MCommand in it's own folder, that way I know that I have all the files together, and I don't have any loose ones floating around.
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 2:19 AM
Make absolutely sure you actually downloaded the whatever.4 version. I thought I'd updated the other day, but I'd actually just re-downloaded the old whatever.3 version!

My sims blog
Currently playing: Katran Random Legacy
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by James009
MCCommand should be working, it's definitely working for me just fine.

+1
And like Volvenom says, post a comment in MCCC section. Who can help you to figured out your problem better than the author of the mod?