Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 1:32 PM
I need help figuring out which plant this is! (gardening collection)
Hi, I need help figuring out which plant is that last picture on my gardening collection! I've searched around forums and can't seem to find it! How do I get it so I can complete my collection???

Attached is a picture. (it's in portuguese but you get the idea)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 1:44 PM
It's the growfruit plant - you remember the challenge where you had to talk to Jasmine something, get seeds and plant them? well it's that plant. Maybe (really not sure) you can grab the seeds in buydebug or use an unlocker mod (google should find it fast). I use the mod for the neat pots.
Edit: checking SimsVIP the challenge was called the Spring Challenge: https://simsvip.com/2016/03/22/how-...-in-the-sims-4/
Edit 2: here's the mod I use: http://treelifecreations.tumblr.com...allenge-objects
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
It's the growfruit plant - you remember the challenge where you had to talk to Jasmine something, get seeds and plant them? well it's that plant. Maybe (really not sure) you can grab the seeds in buydebug or use an unlocker mod (google should find it fast). I use the mod for the neat pots.
Edit: checking SimsVIP the challenge was called the Spring Challenge: https://simsvip.com/2016/03/22/how-...-in-the-sims-4/
Edit 2: here's the mod I use: http://treelifecreations.tumblr.com...allenge-objects

Omg @MiniMimi thank you so much you just saved my life because the sims forum is no help since I have to have 50 points (wth!!!!)

Why would my game have that plant since I didn't even play the sims 4 when the challenge was on? that's crazy !

I'll try to use the mod from the tumblr post you shared, but what if it doesn't work since the game has a new patch on?!? How do I use buydebug or an unlocker mod to get the seeds? having the plots themselves doesn't let me grow the growfruit plant !
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by raafael23
I'll try to use the mod from the tumblr post you shared, but what if it doesn't work since the game has a new patch on?!? How do I use buydebug or an unlocker mod to get the seeds? having the plots themselves doesn't let me grow the growfruit plant !
Look at the lower left picture on the mod page: it also unlocks the seed packs. Buy the seed pack and plant them wherever you want. The pots are not needed
The patch broke a ton of xml mods (and CC mirrors apparently), but the unlock mods are safe, it only make it so that the item can be seen in the catalogue; it unhides them, if you prefer. I never did the challenge in time and only used that mod to grow the plants. It gives trees with a glowing green smoke haha
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
Look at the lower left picture on the mod page: it also unlocks the seed packs. Buy the seed pack and plant them wherever you want. The pots are not needed
The patch broke a ton of xml mods (and CC mirrors apparently), but the unlock mods are safe, it only make it so that the item can be seen in the catalogue; it unhides them, if you prefer. I never did the challenge in time and only used that mod to grow the plants. It gives trees with a glowing green smoke haha

OMG MiniMimi I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW thank you so much!!! It worked like a charm, just took me a while to figure out it was on the build mode lol I thought I would never figure it out since the oficial forum sucks and the blogs did not mention the growingplant!

I'm forever grateful
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 3:40 PM
Now I need to figure out how to delete this thread lol
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by raafael23
Now I need to figure out how to delete this thread lol
No need to, it will slowly sink to the bottom Plus someone else could also need this unlocker mod, who knows.
And you're welcome! <3

As an edit about the patch, it also broke ALL the food made buyable mods (because they added the toddler tag to all the plates). Arg. And Treelife seem to have retired so he won't be updating his mods Ah well..
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 3:30 PM
There are growfruit trees all over the place in Willow Creek - I did not have the game when
the challenge was there - but there are still grow fruits in my game.
I use them as fertilizers - I find them more useful, cheaper and easier to use than fish.