Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 6:36 AM
Default Mosaic Problem
For some reason i can't get the no mosaic mod to work. I've updated it today and it still doesn't work. Are there any other mods/cc that conflict with it.

i also have a problem where toddlers are completely covered in mosaics when taking a bath, pottying, etc. I know CC is causing it but i want to know of there is any specific CC causing this.

Thanks.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 10:08 AM
Mine is working but I have only 2 totally unrelated mods in my game now. The only thing I noticed is that the toddler was a bit blurry.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 4:33 PM
I have it and its working perfectly. No blur at all.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butter_Sauce
For some reason i can't get the no mosaic mod to work. I've updated it today and it still doesn't work. Are there any other mods/cc that conflict with it.

i also have a problem where toddlers are completely covered in mosaics when taking a bath, pottying, etc. I know CC is causing it but i want to know of there is any specific CC causing this.

Thanks.

Make sure you removed the old version that was being used for 2 years. Not only was the mod updated, the name was changed. Got the new one and no toddlers are blurry when pissing or bathing.