Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 1:32 AM Last edited by darkhorus : 29th Aug 2017 at 2:21 AM.
Default Zerbu's World Patch Installer + Enhanced Lighting patch
So I recently found Zerbu's World Patch Installer that comes with his Enhanced Lighting Patch - which is supposed to change/improve the lighting in the game by getting rid of the orange tint in the lighting in Oasis Springs and the blue tint most other worlds. However, I can't seem to get this to work. After running the program and applying the Enhanced Lighting Patch, the lighting in the game is still the same, nor have any of the world files in the game folders changed (still the same size and same date modified). Am I doing something wrong?

I have the .net version installed that the program requires. In fact the program runs fine and after using the patch it even says 'All Done', or something like that, to indicate the patch has been applied.

Is this no longer supposed to work? I found this on Sims Community, and there are comments as recent as Feb 2017 suggesting it works.

I don't know.

Anyone familiar with this program and its lighting patch who can help me out?

EDIT: The download isn't on his tumbl anymore. I see mention of Enhanced Lighting V3 in some places, but nowhere to find. The one on Sims Community only has V2 of the enhanced lighting patch, not V3, which is apparently the latest. If anyone has the right, up to date, working files/version V3 of this program and patch, and would be willing to share or send themto me, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
darkhorus