Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 10:37 AM
I use these by Cyjon:

Faster Reagents (make reagents in half the time)
http://www.cyjon.net/node/250

Make 5 Reagents (make them in batches of 5 instead of having to queue them up one at a time)
http://www.cyjon.net/node/251
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:38 PM
I wish someone made some custom spells (I know its probably not worth the effort)

Well at least some of the reagents look rather decorative, so thanks for the buyable ones ;-)
Mad Poster
#28 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
I wish someone made some custom spells (I know its probably not worth the effort)

Well at least some of the reagents look rather decorative, so thanks for the buyable ones ;-)

I would (in the future, If I ever learn on how to make mods)... What kind of spells would you like to see?
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
I would (in the future, If I ever learn on how to make mods)... What kind of spells would you like to see?

Although I'm not the one who suggested it, I think an age reversal mod would be cool.
(Causes transition to age below or age above)
In addition, a creature-maker spell would be cool to...or a skill spell!
So many ideas!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 10:50 AM

I'm also not the one that suggested, but...

I always wondered why Evil Witches have a spell to ressurect sims as zombies, while Good Witches doesn't have one to ressurect sims as they usually are. It would be cool.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 10:42 PM
Well, the counterpart to that would be for good witches is to dismiss grim reaper and have him reject the souls, therefor kinda resurrects the sim. Evil witches are pretty much playing with the death.
Theorist
#32 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 10:52 PM

I agree with Emperor Cat on the age reversal.

Another idea would be to be able to turn Sims into supernaturals with spells.

And in Sims 1 they had a spell where you could turn cats and dogs into Sims. That one, however is impossible, I think.
Page 2 of 2