Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2018 at 4:54 AM
Default How to create or change Mixer Interaction without any problems with animation or any problems at all?
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to create some object with some custom animation. For this i've tried to replace one EA animation to another in interaction files from some carry object (that i took as a basis) that interaction contains mixer interaction. And my interaction with custom animation works but i have some problems with connection between the sim and my object. To be clear, i created some object, for example funcional bottle, that sim should take (just like a tablet or a cup) and then do something with it (like read a book or drink a coffee). To create object tuning for my bottle i took object tuning from "Insect Repellent Liniment" as a basis and "Apply" interaction including "Mixer_Apply" interaction from this object. Then i replaced all animations in both interactions ("Apply" and "Mixer_Apply") with mine. And after I replaced the link from the original "Mixer_Apply" with the link for my "Galaxy_Mixer_Apply" interaction, the animation becomes playing without my object. I mean the sim just do that he have to do but without my object (the object stays on the floor). And it doesn't matter what kind the animation i use for (i've even tired don't change the animation in mixer interaction), because when only i replace the link for "Mixer interaction" with mine, the connection between the sim and the object becomes lost. And if i don't change the link the deafault animation works perfectly with my object. I don't know why this is happening. Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem? And how to create custom Mixer Interaction without any problems?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Galaxy_perfume-work2.zip (22.5 KB, 10 downloads) - View custom content