Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2004 at 4:28 PM
Default Forums Database
Hi All,

Unfortunately, earlier today, the forums database suffered a corruption that rendered 95% of threads unreadable. I've spent the past few hours trying to rebuild the data without success. Only the forum tables where affected - the rest of the site is fine.

I've restored the database to the latest one I had on hand which is Saturday morning. I'll be looking for a more recent backup as well.

I apologise profusely if you've posted in the forums and have since lost a thread or reply - rest assured I'll be monitoring the forums closely, and make sure that it doesn't happen again.

Regards
Delphy

Edit: I've compiled a list of all files that where uploaded but had thier forum posts wiped. Please check here if a hack is missing from the beta testers forum.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Nov 2004 at 3:22 PM
i just wanted to say i think you're doing just fine. whenever i pop in you've got an average of 100 people here! hang in there and thanks for all the hard work. i'm learning tons of stuff!